Latest Modern Acquisitions

grinchy

Sith Lord
Heres another holiday edition of the list, just need 3P0 and R2 now for the set, love this, very nicely sculpted piece

ZfO8e3W.jpg

Russ J

Jedi Master
A great collection Nav 8) ...

You need the Battle Damage TIE Striker and the 'standard' TIE Fighter...

The TIE Fighter is easy to get for a cheap price but the Battle Damage TIE Striker is still silly money at £49.99 from TRU (its a TRU exclusive) i got mine for around £30 from TRU in York...I think they priced it up wrong cause when I got to the checkout it scanned up at the full RRP of £49.99 but the price slip on the shelf said £34.99 so they had to honour the cheaper price I also I had the money off vouchers as well..next time i went into that store they'd put it back upto £49.99....

Russ J

Jedi Master
Nav thats the Battle Damage TIE Fighter you have on the right hand bottom row not the Battle Damage TIE Striker mate ...(you have the standard TIE Striker on the top row second from the left)

Think you are confusing TIE Fighter with TIE Striker :wink:

Palifan

Sith Lord
Sorry for the crappy picture but just picked this up at my local supermarket in the US and it came with an additional 60% off so came in at a whopping $5.43. Now that's a price buster! :D

Ian

Attachments

• P1020850.JPG
    P1020850.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 549

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Bargain two-pack there, Palifan :)

This is number 7/9 in the large photo European release cards. Just need Rebel Commando and the ERG to complete the run. This guy went AWOL for a while but has shown up. Makes him all the more special!

IMG_9432.JPG

Nita Nitro

Jedi Knight
Nice Snowtrooper... Always a cool figure!
Picked up some newer figures, going cheap in Smyths :D

Attachments

• DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 875

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
Palifan said:
Sorry for the crappy picture but just picked this up at my local supermarket in the US and it came with an additional 60% off so came in at a whopping $5.43. Now that's a price buster! :D

Ian

I can see your strontium Dog in the background there. Its such a great figure and character

Palifan

Sith Lord
naughtyjedi said:
Palifan said:

Ian

I can see your strontium Dog in the background there. Its such a great figure and character

I was hoping someone might spot that :lol: . Love Strontium Dog and most things 2000AD related, 3A were supposed to be making a 1/6 scale version of him but it looks like they can't get the price point cheap enough which is a shame.

The picture is from my work cart that has my bits and bobs I need daily as well as a healthy fix of general toys, I'll have to take a photo of it all for you to see. It's a right headache though when I move units as everything is balancing (probably why it's stayed in the same place for almost a year now.

Ian

Latest posts

Top Bottom