Helix 40th Anniversary Set for Pre-Order on Amazon

MarkG

Jedi Master
Heads up for the FB guys.. Toys Of Tatooine have a stock order of products coming in.. pre-order is open.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
MarkG said:
Heads up for the FB guys.. Toys Of Tatooine have a stock order of products coming in.. pre-order is open.
Thanks for letting me know, got mine on order last night. :D

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Cancelled my set on Monday. Getting a full set of pencil cases requires buying a trade bin at £250. I can better use that money towards vintage helix items I still need.

:)

Jason

Palifan

Sith Lord
mr_palitoy said:
Cancelled my set on Monday. Getting a full set of pencil cases requires buying a trade bin at £250. I can better use that money towards vintage helix items I still need.

:)

Jason

I thought you could buy all the pencil cases singly, why do you need to buy a trade bin to get them all? Is there an exclusive only with the trade bin maybe?

Ian

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Richard_H said:
Yes leia. Only 250 made.

But Mark Daniels has suggested that they are available through other means too

Yep, this will not be the only place you can get the Leia's BUT you will not be able to purchase them direct. They are being used as giveaways and promos. There are 250 of these Leia cases so they will be hot property.

Palifan

Sith Lord
SublevelStudios said:
Richard_H said:
Yes leia. Only 250 made.

But Mark Daniels has suggested that they are available through other means too

Yep, this will not be the only place you can get the Leia's BUT you will not be able to purchase them direct. They are being used as giveaways and promos. There are 250 of these Leia cases so they will be hot property.

That makes sense to me now what Jason wrote, there's always an exclusive with Star Wars, when will I ever learn :lol:

Ian

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
It's the most fun you'll ever have for two and a half quid. I've lived the dream/ cliche and bought two - one to keep in package.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
So r the pencil cases in white as well as clear or just clear :?: :?: was expecting white as per the Amazon picture :?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
chipsteak said:
It's the most fun you'll ever have for two and a half quid. I've lived the dream/ cliche and bought two - one to keep in package.
I have done the same, suspect that it will be a very very long time before the mint one is worth more that £3. : :?
They look great, really retro.

Richard_H

Grand Master
Someone may know the answer better than me but I thought clear. Students aren't allowed colour pencil cases in exams they must be clear now. I can't see helix not being aware of that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom