TVR Quiz Help

Richard_H

Grand Master
Dear fellow forum members. I need a hand creating a bank of answers to some simple questions.

In a few weeks time you're going to hear my fellow podcasters whining like the little bitches they are and screaming cheat! You can help me by deflecting the blame. All I need is you to answer some questions on a google form which should take 30 seconds unless you're from the South East in which case it may take an extra couple of minutes. Please respond here it you want to join in the fun and I'll pm you the link. :D

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I would be happy to help, I would have responded sooner, but it took a minute or more to think about it :lol:
Mini99 (S.E England)!!!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
SAVORY100 said:
worth getting involved, very easy to do and a good bit of fun :D

Not so sure, as a Southener I found the questions a little bit hard. :lol:
As Savory100 has said easy to complete, and hopefully a lot of fun.

Jez

Sith Lord
As you know the others are all cheating buggers so don't reply to any questions coming from the other lads. To ensure fairness please can you all email me your answers though just in case Richards emails fail?

AndyPreston

Jedi Knight
Supporter
They're all trick questions Jez, the answer to everything is 'Princess Kneesa'.

I'd encourage everyone who hasn't answered the questions to sign up, it only takes a minute and it's going to be a great feature on the podcast.

Richard_H

Grand Master
Jez said:
As you know the others are all cheating buggers so don't reply to any questions coming from the other lads. To ensure fairness please can you all email me your answers though just in case Richards emails fail?

To be fair Jez you could have the answers, coloured in sections, pictures and highlighter pens and still not win. You remind me of Rimmer creating his revision timetable at times.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom