Farthest From XV Sunday August 5th & 6th

coomber75

Sith Lord
love that swag!! have a great time guys n when / if you get chance lets have some pics to make me even more gutted I couldn't go again!!

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
This was my third Farthest From and the best yet. They get better as you get to know more people and realise what a nice bunch of people they are. Would definitely recommend going to anyone who is thinking about it. Picked up a few MOCs at pretty decent prices, got some swag, had a laugh and saw some beautiful scenery on the way home. Keep meaning to thank Dave Tree in person but he always looks very busy. Hope to get to the next one. Cheers everyone.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Another great FF, my second, already looking forward to the Christmas one, thanks Dave.
As Darth Bobby said the most senic of drives to and from Fordingbridge, a beautiful part of the country.
Great to speak to Edd, Grant, Stuart Jamie and Jeff again (sorry to miss you Jez) and many that I am afraid that I don't know their names, it does get better the more people that you get to know.
Picked up a nice pair of MOC's to add to my ESB Bespin run.
Can't recommend this event enough to anyone that's not been.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Thanks Dave for yet another great FF day 8) Real nice to c everyone again! Great to see u Pete, Grant, Richard, Ben, Jamie, Christian, Martin, Jez, Marc, Mark, Simon, Tim, Karl and Jason :D

Sorry Dave I didn't get to say goodbye

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Another brilliant show, probably the best one for me yet so far.

As always, great to see all of you down there, all the forum lads and anyone that came over to the table for a chat, some interesting conversations to say the least!

Massive thanks to Mr Tree as always, the show really goes from strength to strength but a special thank you to Simon (ScruffyLookingNH) for helping me out on the table during the day and packing up at the end - really would have struggled had it not been for this guy.

See you all at the xmas FF!

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
Another brilliant FF!

Was my first one officially selling and thanks to everyone who came to the table to buy and have a chat. Will definitely be selling at the Christmas one after the experience yesterday. All I can say is if you've never been to FF it's well worth the effort as there's so much vintage on show you'll learn so much just be talking to the attendees and sellers you probably won't mind if you come away without actually buying too much.

Also that Saturday night in Ringwood was one of the more bizarre evenings I've had (big shouts go out to Stu for the impromptu Karaoke and Pete's 'little hand')

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Palifan said:
scottie_boy said:
Just waiting on Jason's link to epic pics from the event! :eek:

Yeah, come on Jason :lol:

Ian

Posted on the book of face last night:-

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10155416150565149.1073741980.652110148&type=1&l=f12d3c3876

And for those in the past, on flickr:-

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mr_jason_smith/albums/72157684714309953

:)

Jason

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Damn, looked like an amazing weekend!

What are we guessing as the dates for December are?

Will get organised for that one!!

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Who was the seller next to GW acrylic to the left he has an item i was really intrested in doubt he still has it.

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Stubbs said:
Who was the seller next to GW acrylic to the left he has an item i was really intrested in doubt he still has it.
Think that was Marc Hockley. Not sure if he's on here but will be on Facebook.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom