Latest Acquisitions

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
These are my purchases yesterday. This was my second farthest from and in April i was a bit overwhelmed by the amount of vintage and didn't really have a focus.

I am now finally on the road to completing a loose run of figures.

Thanks to the organising and the guys i bought from who where all a pleasure to deal with and very reasonably priced i had no problem handing my money over.

Love the gw acrylic cases i picked up from a friendly chap.

Thanks guys

Attachments

• WP_20170806_17_00_23_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170806_17_00_23_Pro.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 721

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Stubbs said:
These are my purchases yesterday. This was my second farthest from and in April i was a bit overwhelmed by the amount of vintage and didn't really have a focus.

I am now finally on the road to completing a loose run of figures.

Thanks to the organising and the guys i bought from who where all a pleasure to deal with and very reasonably priced i had no problem handing my money over.

Love the gw acrylic cases i picked up from a friendly chap.

Thanks guys
Is that a graded Yak or loose.
If it a loose one, dam I missed that!
Congratulations on your acquisitions.

stormcab

Sith Lord
Beauty pieces Ed, would have loved that LXW

Naturally Han Pali is a blinder

Great CCP, I've just bought my first and am waiting for it to arrive.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
stormcab said:

Hope that you are as pleased with your one when it arrives as I am with mine.
I have been after one at the right price for a while, and then this was there yesterday, almost like fate!

stormcab

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
stormcab said:

I have been after one at the right price for a while, and then this was there yesterday, almost like fate!

Mate, you took the words right out of my mouth. Don't understand why it's taken this long, but one popped up on FB on Saturday, unpunched, beautiful condition, clear bubble: a stunner. If I think back to others I've seen it's either the price wasn't right, yellowed bubble, too much damage, just bought something else I was after, or specifically wanting an ESB card. Would have loved that Palitoy logo one a few months back on eBay, but £1000+ :eek:

Dorsetmark

Jedi Master
My FF purchase it's my only Kenner, but I remember so well having orange snake Yoda as a kid it was a must.

Attachments

• IMG_0158.jpg
    IMG_0158.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 674

itfciain

Grand Master
This thread just keeps going - some amazing items

I am finding pick ups few and far between these days - to many acrylic bills to pay!

However, I was chuffed to have this arrive this morning - I had seen one of these during my many visits to Chris G's amazing collection when I was in North Carolina so when I saw this one pop up on eBay then I just had to have it. Can't fault the packing job from the seller either

Some more info on it here - http://theswca.com/images-kenst/esb-yoda.html

Yoda D1.jpg

Yoda D2.jpg

Yoda Display.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
stormcab said:
Mini99 said:
stormcab said:

Mate, you took the words right out of my mouth. Don't understand why it's taken this long, but one popped up on FB on Saturday, unpunched, beautiful condition, clear bubble: a stunner. If I think back to others I've seen it's either the price wasn't right, yellowed bubble, too much damage, just bought something else I was after, or specifically wanting an ESB card. Would have loved that Palitoy logo one a few months back on eBay, but £1000+ :eek:

Please post a picture when you receive it, would like to see it.
Your right though, up to now there has always been a reason NOT to buy, but this one was just right. :p

Mark, that Yoda is great, congratulations in picking that up, its very high on my "wanted list".

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Is that a graded Yak or loose.
If it a loose one, dam I missed that!
Congratulations on your acquisitions.

Thank you

He is not graded i only saw 2 yak's for sale one was graded and this was not.

I had no intention on getting one as the price has gone silly but the chap selling him had him for a really good price and i couldnt turn it down. Finally iv got one will never part with it. Haha

spoons

Grand Master
I was sorry to have missed FF but very happy that Steve Savory sent me a Han Towel as I sent him some images. He's lost none of his talent since the early work

Some great new pickups too. The 12 back Han and ESB farm boy Luke are very special. As is Iain's Yoda 8)

Many thanks Steve and here's the towel with your muse

IMG_4683.JPG

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
A pleasure to send this to you, your images made it so much easier and such a better quality product because of it
... I wonder when we'll see Han Towel (3)... The Bespin Bounder...

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
Sensational aquisitions here. I wanted to post a few entries before, but holy-****-items coming in here so fast ...
The Yoda sign is absolutely fantastic. I really like Edds FF haul ... that's what I would manage to collect over severeal years.
Andyclarkes 12a Paltoy Han is the best I've ever seen. And "sad" to see Lindos Vectis Luke - I too, was after this one, but I had a Luke Stormtrooper bought recently and hesitated. Congrats!

Absolutely wonderful is the Han Towel Part II. I remember SWCEIII, when I sat in the collectors track waiting for the next panel. Next to me was Steve Savory, which I never met in person before. "Do you swag?" he was asking (or sth like that, I don't remeber exactly), "Sure" and I gave him my ordinary buttons - then he came along with his Han Towel and I was stunned.

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Here's my 'Farthest From' haul; some fantastic swag namely Jason's 'Lobstergate' badge, Daz's lobby card, James' Cantina beer mats and Steve's now legendary 'Han towel 2'.

I did buy a couple of things; a tidy 79 back AT-AT Driver for the focus from Nick and a Japanese game console cartridge from Rob - never going to play it, don't even know what to play it on but the artwork and in fact the whole package is wonderful.

Very pleased!!!

IMG_6670.JPG

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
Lom said:
Here's my 'Farthest From' haul; some fantastic swag namely Jason's 'Lobstergate' badge, Daz's lobby card, James' Cantina beer mats and Steve's now legendary 'Han towel 2'.

I did buy a couple of things; a tidy 79 back AT-AT Driver for the focus from Nick and a Japanese game console cartridge from Rob - never going to play it, don't even know what to play it on but the artwork and in fact the whole package is wonderful.

Very pleased!!!

IMG_6670.JPG

Awesome pickups Martin! Great looking ROTJ AT-AT Driver moc! The game you got is a game made for the Famicon released in 1987 and is a blast to play. The artwork is amazing, but the game itself, while a lot of fun, is completely all over the place. I'm sure the developers were on some strong narcotics while designing it. Lol
The best part is Darth Vader becomes a scorpion! I leave it at that. :)

If you are interested in trying it out, there are ROMs out there so you can play it on your PC. I can point you in the right direction if you are interested.

Congrats!

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
This may end up a bit of a long winded post so please bear with me. Whilst flicking through the last rather underwhelming vectis auction I stumbled across this item.

IMG_7390.PNG

Now I have been known to enjoy a speederbike or two. What caught my eye about this one was the mention of a Danish sticker. Due to the poor photo it wasn't apparent what the sticker was. I was hoping for the circular shok pris sticker. What turned up was this:

IMG_7386.JPG

Why on earth vectis did not take the photo from the other side of the box I don't know.

IMG_7387.JPG

A little bit of information that I have about this sticker is that it was applied by the Danish supermarket bilka. It reads: do not open. If this sticker is unbroken it is your garuntee the contents are undamaged.

IMG_7388.JPG

The really interesting thing about this, or so I have been told, is that although the sticker is known, it hasn't previously been seen on Star Wars and was thought to be later. My little pony/masters of the universe.

Anyway, a cool addition to my little collection of bikes, and another indication vectis don't entirely know what they are doing.

Incidentally, the lot ended up costing me £60 plus fees, and I have to thank Richard for picking it up for me.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Mr-shifter said:
Finally, in addition to the last post, here are my ff pick ups.

Thanks nick. I'm so happy with these.

The Luke hoth has a lot of forum history too.

IMG_7384.JPG
Those three Tri Lukes look stunning together.
Congratulations

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Mr-shifter said:
The Luke hoth has a lot of forum history too.

Edd > C*nt > Joe > Nick > Ben :lol:

Congrats, great set! Nice to see him again and to know he's gone to a good home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom