Princess leia autograph

shrek

Padawan
Here I have my carrie fisher genuine autograph with certificate of authenticity open to offers thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_20170809_144244.jpg
    IMG_20170809_144244.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,165
  • IMG_20170809_144021.jpg
    IMG_20170809_144021.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,169
  • IMG_20170809_102424.jpg
    IMG_20170809_102424.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 1,173

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
I'm afraid you'll need to post up a price if you want to sell here, as per the pinned post.

A Carrie Fisher autograph obtained from Shirley Bassey? Intriguing. Probably worth sticking this up in the Autographs sections and having one of our more experienced autograph collectors have a look at it. With respect, these lifetime guarantee certificates aren't worth the paper they're written on, unfortunately and there have been so many fake CF autos about it's worth having an impartial opinion on it before offering it here. Apologies if you've already done it, not checked. Post it here for comments and a valuation:

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=26

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
ALL SELLERS MUST LIST A PRICE:

SWF Team wrote:
Please make sure that all items in your for sale threads have a price attached to them. Members that aren't sure how much their items are worth are free to ask for help in the valuations section. Any for sale thread that does not have a list of prices may be temporarily locked or deleted.

lejackal

Grand Master
Lee believes it to be a fake
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=34504

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
That's a shame. Sorry to hear you've got burned, Shrek. I'd be onto the arsehole seller and creator of the certificate and see how far he goes on adhering to his promise of a lifetime guarantee.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
It would appear Mr. Anthony Gilliam is in the League of Major Arseholes and peddles utter crap. First his on Google for him:

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/elton-john-autograph?commentId=3524372%3AComment%3A902760&xg_source=activity

Here's your man's house.....if he's been dumb enough to use his HA. Doesn't look like the type of residence you'd expect to find Dame Shirley Bassey dropping off a few unwanted momentos:

Capture.JPG

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
ScruffyLookingNH said:
It would appear Mr. Anthony Gilliam is in the League of Major Arseholes and peddles utter crap. First his on Google for him:

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/elton-john-autograph?commentId=3524372%3AComment%3A902760&xg_source=activity

Here's your man's house.....if he's been dumb enough to use his HA. Doesn't look like the type of residence you'd expect to find Dame Shirley Bassey dropping off a few unwanted momentos:

Capture.JPG
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, sad to hear it's a fake, but had to laugh, that's class!

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
Sorry to see it's a fake.
The one on eBay is exactly the same so probably he's running a few of these off.

shrek

Padawan
Nice to know when you get stung and robbed everyone can have a laugh at that person's misfortune. It might not seem a lot to some but we haven't all got lots of money to spare and some of us have to save hard and do without to try and get a collection together. I'm down what is to me a bit of money and that is no going to put a major halt to any collecting I can do for a while.

Lindo

Sith Lord
shrek said:
Nice to know when you get stung and robbed everyone can have a laugh at that person's misfortune. It might not seem a lot to some but we haven't all got lots of money to spare and some of us have to save hard and do without to try and get a collection together. I'm down what is to me a bit of money and that is no going to put a major halt to any collecting I can do for a while.
I'd be kicking his ****ing door down wanting my money back, if you have been screwed there has to be a chance of getting your money back, if he doesn't play ball call the police on the **** and take him to court

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
Lindo said:
shrek said:
I'd be kicking his ****ing door down wanting my money back, if you have been screwed there has to be a chance of getting your money back, if he doesn't play ball call the police on the **** and take him to court

I'd go one better and go straight to the source and kick Shirley basseys door down!

Russ J

Jedi Master
pizzathehutt said:
I'd go one better and go straight to the source and kick Shirley basseys door down!

Hmm....would that be Shirley Bassey's back doors you'd smash in :wink: :lol:

Usless post to the thread topic but sorry I couldn't resist :oops:

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
shrek said:

Mate, its a lesson learnt. But do some research if your going to buy stuff like this. Look what a google search has brought up.

If your going to buy autographs, either get them first hand for a reputable seller. :wink:

Dorsetmark

Jedi Master
shrek said:
No offence your trying to sell it on to one of us

_Lee_

Sith Lord
shrek said:

No one is laughing mate. Autographs are a minefield and are probably the most forged thing collecting wise. A big part of the problem is new collectors coming in and not doing research. Trust me, you don't need to know much about autos to know that Fisher is fake, it s possibly the worst example I've ever seen in my years collecting graphs.its got absolutely nothing right. When the new movies were mentioned more and more fakes flood the market purely because some people want the 'in' autographs right away and get stung. I've seen examples of autographs where there are only a handful in existence ( Maurice Bush -Dengar ) comes to mind. People will not show such pieces online because of the danger of fraud/replicated pieces. I own a Jack Purvis on a non Star Wars photo, rare as rocking horse white in itself but anything SW related you are talking thousands. Even I need help with authentication sometimes, although I know enough about 95% of common graphs some do leave me stumped.

Its a learning curve bud.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Dorsetmark said:
shrek said:
No offence your trying to sell it on to one of us

He wasn't aware it was fake and did ask that first in all fairness.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
shrek said:

Shrek, no one is laughing at your misfortune, mate, and certainly not everyone. They're laughing at the item and the creator of the item. You had some words of smpathy from a number of people but have chosen to take the banter to heart. This is the internet, humour happens even in much darker situations than this. Have you had it long? I take it you didn't pay by Credit Card or PayPal? CCs you can claim back for up to 12 months without any problem at all and PP have now extended cover to 6 months after payment.

Good advice from Grant and Lee, both have plenty of experience in the autographs world, Lee in particular.

_Lee_ said:
He wasn't aware it was fake and did ask that first in all fairness.

Only when prompted, mate. But like you said, he had no idea it was a duffer and there was no dishonesty involved.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom