Large Collection for Sale

Leopardi

Padawan
Vader's Tie and B-Wing sold. All other items remain. Discounts offered when multiple items bought.

I have yet to check my comics collection for specific issues - apologies to those who have asked.

Leopardi

Padawan
@ chiffy: sorry but the Shuttle is gone. I'm currently updating the list. I will offer reductions for multibuys.

Leopardi

Padawan
Bumping this thread. I am most interested in bulk deals and will offer discounts for purchases of two or more items.

Leopardi

Padawan
Price drop. I am willing to offer a significant discount for anyone who is willing to take the lot - items in very good condition.

Lindo

Sith Lord
Leopardi said:
Price drop. I am willing to offer a significant discount for anyone who is willing to take the lot - items in very good condition.
I can't make out what's left, is it everything on the first page?

Leopardi

Padawan
Lindo said:
Leopardi said:
I can't make out what's left, is it everything on the first page?

Yes, everything listed in the first post, Lindo.

Leopardi

Padawan
Some great boxed items remain including the Cantina, the Falcon, Jabba, Droid Factory, and a sealed Radar Cannon.

Leopardi

Padawan
This item comes complete with all original packaging and with sealed internal contents. There is a slight tear on one of the flaps but the box displays excellently.

€260.

Attachments

• IMG_2868[1].JPG
    IMG_2868[1].JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 1,271
  • IMG_2873[1].JPG
    IMG_2873[1].JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 1,268
  • IMG_2872[1].JPG
    IMG_2872[1].JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 1,267

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Is this the same Jabba playset you have for sale in your other thread for £200?

In any case, I'm going to merge your 2 threads as it's against policy to have two threads regarding same(ish) stuff running at the same time.

Leopardi said:
This item comes complete with all original packaging and with sealed internal contents. There is a slight tear on one of the flaps but the box displays excellently.

€260.

Leopardi

Padawan
Capetown said:
Is this the same Jabba playset you have for sale in your other thread for £200?

In any case, I'm going to merge your 2 threads as it's against policy to have two threads regarding same(ish) stuff running at the same time.

Leopardi said:

€260.

Yes, the same one. Converting Pounds to Euro I have the figure of €225, but I was including postage and packaging costs in the stated fee. Apologies for any transgression against rules!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom