How did you store your figures first time round?

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:
What a great photo of Hoth.
You certainly cut out a lot of "bounty hunter heads", wonder why you never sent them off?
Thanks mini99 the photo enhanced is in the old photo collections thread on hear, taken about 82 in my garden, was that ever an offer I used to send the names off as you can see from the amount of survival packs etc :D

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I always thought these were a mail away POP, but now I'm not so sure,
Can anyone confirm this, it's now driving me mad!

Hugoagogo

Padawan
Kept mine in my Jabba box, never lost any weapons, played with them loads and can't remember any paint loss, I might have rose tinted glasses on regarding the condition as my mam kindly gave them away when I moved out. :evil:

Darth Simon

Padawan
Mine were, and still are, in a wooden box.
Don't know what was in the box originally, probably some alcohol that is too classy (expensive) for me to identify.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
bosk70 said:
bosk70 said:
I used to have the old family side board the old g plan type in my bedroom and used to keep all the figs lined up with the weapons in the four middle draws ocd even back then :D still got the little box and top trump card boxes I used to keep the other bits in will dig out and post a pic soon :) the ships used to go on top of the sideboard wish I had taken a pick back then

Just thought I would show the little box of goodies :) that sat in the loft for many years with my figs etc
badge brings back memories can't remember how old I was when I got that, think I should wear it down the pub as a tribute to Carrie :(

yes I was also one who cut out the bounty hunter heads thinking I could send them off for more goodie, was that ever an offer, sure it was on a palitoy slave 1 box :?:

Great little hoard 8) Absolutely love it! This is what it's all about...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom