weapons and accessories i couldnt wait any longer

ChallengerFox

Jedi Knight
I have a boxed complete Rebo Band up for sale soon, not sure on price yet just doing research as to how much to ask, box is ok but a bit tatty but figures and accessories all in good condition.

subzero

Sith Lord
I need a black blaster for my Luke Stormie too, I have a very dark blue one for it which looks almost black.

I might just spray paint it :twisted: just kidding!

coomber75

Sith Lord
Nice work on the palace blaster bargain with one of the dodgy figures lol
Definitely go for complete band mine was a git to sort..

Pomse2001

Grand Master
congratulations with the weapons :D

Not me, when I did my loose run, then the figures and weapons was cheaper and more easy to find than they are today so I had not problems with finding weapons cheap.

subzero

Sith Lord
Yeah I suppose as the years go on and more collectors get into it the more demand there is for weapons making them more expensive, and there's much, much more figures than there are compared to weapons out there so it will only get worse.

subzero

Sith Lord
Cazza said:
I've needed a pop-up saber since 1995

Boom!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-STAR-WARS-FIGURE-ACCESSORY-POTF-R2-D2-POP-UP-LIGHTSABER-WEAPON-W-EPM-/122666124795?hash=item1c8f7885fb:g:eek:kYAAOSwWf9Znuys

Bit pricey though! :?

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
subzero said:
Cazza said:

Boom!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-STAR-WARS-FIGURE-ACCESSORY-POTF-R2-D2-POP-UP-LIGHTSABER-WEAPON-W-EPM-/122666124795?hash=item1c8f7885fb:g:eek:kYAAOSwWf9Znuys

Yowzers! :shock: Absolutely kicking myself that I didn't get one sooner :(

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
You'd be better off buying a complete one for £250-£300 and then selling your other R2 (or whichever is in worse condition) for £75-100

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
Cazza said:

Boom!

:shock:

subzero

Sith Lord
Lost out on a complete Zuckuss last night just to get the weapon, bid £13 and lost, so I thought **** it and iv'e just bought an individual rifle.... for £13.50 :cry:

Luckily though the Zuckuss figure I already have was a free figure so according to the 'special Star Wars maths' iv'e paid £13.50 for a complete Zuckuss 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
Lost out on a complete Zuckuss last night just to get the weapon, bid £13 and lost, so I thought **** it and iv'e just bought an individual rifle.... for £13.50 :cry:

Luckily though the Zuckuss figure I already have was a free figure so according to the 'special Star Wars maths' iv'e paid £13.50 for a complete Zuckuss 8)

damn I did not know such a rifle cost £13,50 today :shock: and it is not a weapon that is easy to break or do get lost easily in childhood lots :shock:

subzero

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:

damn I did not know such a rifle cost £13,50 today :shock: and it is not a weapon that is easy to break or do get lost easily in childhood lots :shock:

I probably could have got it a little cheaper though maybe under £10 if I was a lot more patient and waited for another one, I just can't be dealing with looking at just 1 incomplete figure in my collection :lol:

Plus I didn't mind the cost so much being that I didn't pay for my Zuckuss figure, if I did pay for it then I wouldn't have spent this much on the weapon.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:

I probably could have got it a little cheaper though maybe under £10 if I was a lot more patient and waited for another one, I just can't be dealing with looking at just 1 incomplete figure in my collection :lol:

Plus I didn't mind the cost so much being that I didn't pay for my Zuckuss figure, if I did pay for it then I wouldn't have spent this much on the weapon.

I miss the good old days where you could get it for £1,50 :D I am glad to read that all your figures now is complete. Did you ask on the forum for such a rifle ? I am not sure if I have one, but maybe I could have helped you :D

subzero

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:

I miss the good old days where you could get it for £1,50 :D I am glad to read that all your figures now is complete. Did you ask on the forum for such a rifle ? I am not sure if I have one, but maybe I could have helped you :D

Thanks, I only usually buy figures complete to save the hassle ( and extra money ) trying to get spare weapons, with the exception of Zuckuss, I have about 20 figures left that I want for my collection now.

I did half think of putting a wanted post up for the rifle but I seen the ebay listing and pulled the trigger lol

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:

Thanks, I only usually buy figures complete to save the hassle ( and extra money ) trying to get spare weapons, with the exception of Zuckuss, I have about 20 figures left that I want for my collection now.

I did half think of putting a wanted post up for the rifle but I seen the ebay listing and pulled the trigger lol

What figures do you miss ? :D

subzero

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:

Too many to list, but mostly ROTJ and some others, i'll be gradually buying them over the next few months :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:

Too many to list, but mostly ROTJ and some others, i'll be gradually buying them over the next few months :)

ok, good luck with the hunt :wink:

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
I recently went mad and bought a popup sabre. Amazingly, the sabre survived intact in a very worn looking figure which I'll sell on soon to reclaim some of the wallet damage.

Now all I need is to replace the green Endor blaster on my Awing Pilot with the correct black one and I'm 100% proper. I must say though, he suits a green one so I'm not in a mad rush.

I'm not sure what do do with my Luke Stormy. I'm quite happy with his blue/ black blaster knowing that some trilogos had that. And, as a kid, it would have been a trilogo I had. I did pick up a solid black in a lot but with a little bit chewed off. I dunno whether to use that or sell it to someone cares more for the funds.

subzero

Sith Lord
chipsteak said:
I'm not sure what do do with my Luke Stormy. I'm quite happy with his blue/ black blaster knowing that some trilogos had that. And, as a kid, it would have been a trilogo I had.

I'm the same iv'e stuck with the blue/black, way cheaper and like you say it helps knowing it came packaged with one too, and in my display unless I remove the blaster and look at it close up it looks black anyway lol 8)

I'd rather spend the money on another mint figure or two I think..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom