Latest Acquisitions

Waltham Wookiee

Jedi Knight
Had a trip up to Carlisle today and came home with these.
IMG_4246.JPG

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Waltham Wookiee said:
Had a trip up to Carlisle today and came home with these.
IMG_4246.JPG
Last time I went to Carlisle I came back with a cold, you came back with all of that! :lol:
Seriously nice Fett though and great loose weapons.

maxf

Jedi Master
The doorbell went this morning and the postman passed me a parcel... nothing super unusual there, aside from the fact I wasn't expecting anything!

It turns out that Carl Dennis decided to send me one of the two figures I needed for a run of Palitoy Jedi figures I've been working on... as a gift! I must say I was blown away at the kind gesture, genuinely blown away! What a great thing to happen!

Palitoy 65bk Weequay:

IMG_2265.JPG

And here he is with the others...

IMG_2270.JPG

apack7229

Sith Lord
Found these two in a gi joe Footlocker that I got at an auction. Nothing special by a long shot but a nice little surprise today.

Attachments

• IMG_0950.JPG
    IMG_0950.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 845

lejackal

Grand Master
maxf said:
The doorbell went this morning and the postman passed me a parcel... nothing super unusual there, aside from the fact I wasn't expecting anything!

It turns out that Carl Dennis decided to send me one of the two figures I needed for a run of Palitoy Jedi figures I've been working on... as a gift! I must say I was blown away at the kind gesture, genuinely blown away! What a great thing to happen!

Palitoy 65bk Weequay:

IMG_2265.JPG

IMG_2270.JPG
You're welcome mate, nothing you haven't done for others, myself included.
Enjoy him

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
maxf said:

Palitoy 65bk Weequay:

IMG_2265.JPG

IMG_2270.JPG
You're welcome mate, nothing you haven't done for others, myself included.
Enjoy him

Well done Carl, what a nice gesture.

dreader73

Youngling
Is that Cristiano Ronaldo with a lightsabre? :D
chipsteak said:
Allow me to lower the tone of the thread with this old toot.

'Chart Wars' from Ronco - As Seen On TV. I actually remember seeing it on TV and being slightly excited by it, such was my illness for Star Wars. Not excited enough to buy it - I'm not stupid. Well, not until last week anyway!

57H6wUN.jpg

If anyone has happened upon the advert in amongst off-air recordings online, etc and knows where I can see it, I'd be their best friend.

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
Hey fellas, I am now the proud owner of my first ever Chewbacca 12 back!! I've been on the lookout for a Chewie and Leia to finish off my mostly beater 12 back run and now I'm down to just needing one (Leia). As you can see, it's a bit rough and someone (for whatever reason) has cut the upper left corner off of the cardback. It's also is covered in dirt and grime, which I took a damp towel and gently wiped it down. It won't win any beauty contests (much like myself), but hot damn it's a 12 back!! :)

I'm debating how to display it. I can:

A. Leave it as is and put it in a GW Acrylic case.

B. Put another 12 back cardback in behind it (I have a spare C3PO cardback, but would like to get a Chewie cardback so the number is correct on the upper left corner). I used a Star Case to try this (see 2nd pic) as I'm not sure two cardbacks will fit in an acrylic case and I was too nervous to try it.

C. I could print off a cardback on some card stock and trim the top corner to sit in behind it to fill it in. This way I can still see the back of the actual figure cardback (obviously I wouldn't be willing to cut an actual cardback).

I'm open to ideas or suggestions, but either way I'm super stoked!

B.jpg

C.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom