Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome back Adrian to the forum, I am glad to read the wife says it ok for you to collect star wars :wink:

Welcome 21B to the forum :wink:

TheWiseRabbit

Padawan
Pomse2001 said:
Welcome back Adrian to the forum, I am glad to read the wife says it ok for you to collect star wars :wink:

Oh it's tough mate. Everytime Im especially nice to her she knows I'm about to buy a figure :lol: :lol:

Just been given the green light to buy 2 more. Not many to go now until I finish off the loose collection. I dont have the heart to break it to her yet about my next Star Wars focus :lol: :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TheWiseRabbit said:
Pomse2001 said:

Oh it's tough mate. Everytime Im especially nice to her she knows I'm about to buy a figure :lol: :lol:

Just been given the green light to buy 2 more. Not many to go now until I finish off the loose collection. I dont have the heart to break it to her yet about my next Star Wars focus :lol: :lol:

Sounds like she will be surprised in the future :lol:

Secret Santa

Jedi Knight
Welcome everyone, this years Secret Santa is now open to anyone that joined before 01/08/2017
http://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=34624

DarthUrderer

Hey everyone, just stumbled upon this site when I was looking for prices for video game collectibles, and even though I have no classic Star Wars collectibles myself I hope to be able to get some soon, some of the stuff that gets posted on here is just so cool! I love seeing the pictures of everyone collections.

DarthDooDoo

Padawan
Hi everyone, just thought I'd quickly introduce myself. My name is John and I've been collecting Star Wars figures since the tender age of 4 when I first saw ANH at the local fleapit. After 10 years of Star Wars-themed birthdays and Christmases, I finished off my collection of vintage figures thanks to various collectors fairs in and around Manchester in the late 80s and early 90s. I recently started collecting again, this time with some of the newer toy lines (LEGO, Metacolle) and I'm thinking about selling my vintage items to free up some space. I'm hoping to find some friendly advice here on the forum!

Fawns61

Padawan
Just saying a quick hi to everyone :) Found this forum whilst looking for prices of vintage star wars stuff. Wish I'd found you years ago - there is SO much info to try and digest.

Many thanks to everyone who has taken time to put information up, very helpful to all newbies like me.

Incidentally, are you all fella's on here? I'm a Yorkshire lass so maybe I can balance things out a little.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Fawns61 said:
Just saying a quick hi to everyone :) Found this forum whilst looking for prices of vintage star wars stuff. Wish I'd found you years ago - there is SO much info to try and digest.

Many thanks to everyone who has taken time to put information up, very helpful to all newbies like me.

Incidentally, are you all fella's on here? I'm a Yorkshire lass so maybe I can balance things out a little.

Hi Fawns61, nice to see a fellow yorkshire person on here :)

Fawns61

Padawan
Thank you for the welcome, Pomse2001 and StarWarsFan, much appreciated. Glad I'm not the only 'yorkie' :)

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Turn your back for what seems like a minute and all of a sudden there are two full pages of new folk to say hi to!
Welcome one and all, I urge you to get involved and enjoy :D

East Highlander

Hi all.

I have been reading this board for yrs now and have finally decided to go fully in to my addiction to Star Wars. I will be 42 yrs old on my next birthday and I am still in love with Star Wars from the very first moment I was introduced. As a I am now a father of three under five I am working hard to show my wee ones the amazing universe of Star Wars.

In re to collecting, I have also given away the toys of my youth. My AT-AT and other assortment of vehicles and loose going to the ungrateful son of my mums best friend some thirty yrs ago is particularly painful and I don't think I will ever get over it tbh.

Favourite file is ESB however I really like parts of Rogue One and I think Solo will be decent.

All the best.

Stuart

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome to the forum Stuart. Your story about your childhood toys will be recognizable to many other members.

mumbo

Sith Lord
Welcome to all new members since I last welcomed new members............ which was probably over a year ago now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom