THE VINTAGE REBELLION : Episode 39 LAUNCHED

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
andygo said:
Hey all, the Han and Leia from that exhibition (and they were at the Barbican exhibition if I remember correctly) are not from ANH.
The Han is from ROTJ, if you look at the trousers and the waistcoat in both cut and colour you'll see the difference to the ANH costume. The Leia is from the end scene of ESB and was made in a heavier fabric than the original.
Cheers, Andy

Interesting that they advertised them both as ANH props at the exhibition when they were not. Thanks for clarifying Andy.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Yet another enjoyable episode that flew by. Si did a good job and good to hear Pete is returning. Nice to hear I'm not the only one baffled by paint shade variants :)

jared007

Padawan
Hi,

Great show as usual, just an hour or so in but though I'd mention about the Star Wars Tracker - you can usually get a bit more detail about sold prices either with the raw data view, or drilling down on individual price points. I think the example Ewok Glider Stu mentioned at £70 was this sealed box version

You can also filter with more options on the left such as graded/MISB etc to know exactly what's going on.

Cheers, Jared.

glider.png

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
And finished!

Sorry to hear Grant is leaving, you will be missed. Good luck to Simon and welcome back Pete!

Not sure why me having a few too many old Rosy's at FF was such big news. Stu mentioned it at least 3 times :p

I'll get on the jaegers for Xmas FF...

Keep up the good work fellas!

:)

Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom