Valuation request

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
As for the prices having seen them close up I stand by most of my original valuations. I don't think your Boba Fett will fetch more than £25 because he has some paint loss to the chest. Your R2 unit has some damage to the sticker and the Stormtroopers aren't as white as I had thought. Your DV, OWK and Luke are priced lower because they are missing the tips. But your Han Solo, Han Hoth and Tie Fighter Pilot are in great condition so could fetch more. All in all a nice little childhood collection.

Wish I hadn't garage saled mine. :(

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Just to echo what has been said before but £250-£300 is a very fair valuation for them all. The blaster with Boba is now worth more than the figure with that much paint loss. £20 or a bit more is where I see him in that condition. Stick it all up on the For Sale thread here for £300 and I think it'll go quickly enough.

Nothing blinding there to get excited about.....except for you! Personally, for the £300 I'd pack them back up and stick them back in the loft. You're never going to get less for them (I doubt) and unless you need it to pay the mortgage anything you buy will feel hollow next to that bundle of childhood nostalgia.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom