Vintage Darth Vader figure, removable helmet??

subzero

Sith Lord
Doing a little toilet reading this morning 8) with the Action Figure Archive book and in the modern section with a removable helmet Vader it clearly states Kenner made several early attempts to produce one before the 90's.

So surely then there must be at least one proto vintage figure out there somewhere?, what do you guys think?

I'd love to know if one exists, I can only image how desirable and valuable that figure would be.... :shock:

Attachments

• DSCF7724.JPG
    DSCF7724.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 828

subzero

Sith Lord
Can't find one bit of info on it anywhere on the net, would love to see a pic of one if anybody can find it 8)

Dannywhiteley

Jedi Master
Never turned up, could be in a black hole collection but in 25 years I've never seen or heard of one surviving.

M4K3R1

Padawan
That would refer to Kenner Green cards and Red cards 1995 ???
But when reading it again it does sound like an attempt in the 80's.

jared007

Padawan
Would be cool if something like that turned up. Article does read like Kenner was trying it for the original line - maybe didn't make the cut for the last 17 range? Wonder if the source for that story could be found to follow up on?

subzero

Sith Lord
Dannywhiteley said:
Sansweet and Josh Ling were editors, you could track them down on FB

Actually not a bad idea, I don't think I would want to bother them though with a fanboy message lol, but one day I might end up getting tempted.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom