Someone got bloody lucky

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/nibu2001/m.html?_armrs=1&_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=star%20wars&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2046732.m1684

:eek:

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Part of me thinks great for the buyer but part of me thinks 'poor seller'. That's the game I suppose. What a score! Hope it was a genuine collector who bought them and not a flipper. Still bargains out there!

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Who the hell knows enough about Star Wars figures to know that they're saleable on eBay, and also has a large quantity of good condition figures to shift, and yet can't be arsed to do a moment's research on prices? It's not as though SW figs are hard to find on eBay :roll:

It might sound harsh, but unless this is some sort of scam where the seller doesn't have any intention of sending the figures (and I do notice that both Yak Faces had exactly the same auction photos, FWIW), then the seller got exactly what they deserved. The only downside is that all of the good figures most likely went to the same lucky buyer, rather than the good fortune being spread around a bit.

poncho

Grand Master
i believe these have ended very recently. you have to wait 7 days before outing an auction because of backdooring.

subzero

Sith Lord
OMFG what the hell! :eek:

Thanks for showing me that now I feel a little sick haha, amazing for whoever bought those but it's true like what's already been mentioned that the seller deserves getting those prices as it's their responsibility to do 10 seconds of research on them and they could have been a lot more well off from those sales. Don't do the research and it's your own fault so you get what you get!

What gets me though is they listed the pop up R2 for £40 when all the other figures were around £7, so they at least had some knowledge enough to know that the R2 was quite valuable...?, otherwise it would have been listed at £7 like the others, but still listed dirt cheap at £40, strange! :?

MarkG

Jedi Master
Seller does seem a bit wayward on pricing.

£140 for a loose Slave 1, and £100 for a loose AT-ST !! Yet most figures prices are either 'reasonable' or 'absolute steals'

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Very lucky buyer, some prices is too high others are too cheap. Looks like it is a seller who do not know what he or she sell.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom