Is this common on a Tri Logo ?

Leemcl

Jedi Master
Hi Guys

Got a pretty decent Tri Logo Lobot from Hoth Ice Planet Toys and it's got a couple of things I'd never seen before....are they common ?

Price sticker ( probably not uncommon ) & a sticker on the reverse ( never seen before tonight when Google informed me it's a Edilio Parodi sticker & Italian )

....also curious as to why it's only graded a 60 but hey ho, that's AFA for you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 853
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 850
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 853

Dannywhiteley

Jedi Master
Looks Italian, as that's a lira price sticker on front and Italian distribution sticker on rear. I know bambino means child in italian. :)

Also SpA means Società per Azioni, Italian for something similar to public limited company.

Looks very nice

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Whats wrong with that...only a 60...I don't understand why. :?
Very nice Tri logo Lobot, intresting stickers, but would you not have removed the sticker on the bubble before grading?
Only my opinion :wink:

Leemcl

Jedi Master
Mini99 said:
Very nice Tri logo Lobot, intresting stickers, but would you not have removed the sticker on the bubble before grading?

I can't see much wrong with it at all !

I am pleased the stickers are on the MOC as it adds something extra. I paid £100 for it. Which seems fair enough.

lejackal

Grand Master
Leemcl said:
Mini99 said:

I am pleased the stickers are on the MOC as it adds something extra. I paid £100 for it. Which seems fair enough.
Looks great, particularly the bubble. I'd be happy at £100 for that, especially with the Italian import and price sticker

subzero

Sith Lord
I don't even know anything about grading but can tell you that's no way a 60, iv'e seen similar on ebay that are at least a 75 or 80 or something.

It's a very nice MOC 8)

Dannywhiteley

Jedi Master
The stickers (including the price sticker on bubble) definitely improve it. Otherwise it's just a Trilogo Lobot, this adds layers of interest to it.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Definitely a bizarre grade, but that's AFA for you. I'd crack it out, that grade devalues it if anything

Leemcl

Jedi Master
edd_jedi said:
Definitely a bizarre grade, but that's AFA for you. I'd crack it out, that grade devalues it if anything

I wonder if the AFA marked it down because of the stickers on the card ?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Leemcl said:
Mini99 said:

Wow £100, that is a bargain...stickers and all.
I think that most are with you on the sticker front, as I mentioned it's only my opinion.
I do agree, carefully crack it open.

spoons

Grand Master
Leemcl said:
I'll keep the MOC in the AFA case for display. It's doing no hard :)

I'd do the same. Stickers look great, and if you crack it out of the case you will need to buy another case - waste of cash. Keep it as is :mrgreen:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom