Does anyone else have things hidden away?

Palifan

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Palifan said:
I might have the odd thing tucked away :?

Ian

Ian, do I see a biker scout blaster in box on the picture ? 8)

Well spotted! It's still sealed although has some price sticker damage and came from a local shop that's always got a good healthy supply of vintage SW and other toy lines. You guys would love some of the places and toy shows that go on out here in the Portland area.

Love the Indy picture as well, it's very much like that :lol:

Ian

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Palifan said:
Pomse2001 said:
Palifan said:
I might have the odd thing tucked away :?

Ian

Ian, do I see a biker scout blaster in box on the picture ? 8)

Well spotted! It's still sealed although has some price sticker damage and came from a local shop that's always got a good healthy supply of vintage SW and other toy lines. You guys would love some of the places and toy shows that go on out here in the Portland area.

Love the Indy picture as well, it's very much like that :lol:

Ian

Thanks, sounds like there is some good places in portland :wink: I don't think there is such places in Denmark where I live, the country is to small so I think there was not sold that much star wars in my country :(

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ok here is an easy one from my closet :lol:

P1150329.JPG

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Guilty. :lol:
IMG_20170914_185449.jpg

subzero said:
I think a new breed of collector is about to be invented here, the 'cupboard collector'

Instead of Ikea glass cabinets and fancy shelves with everything on show, collectors will buy old vintage wardrobes and cupboards with everything packed away inside to replicate a vintage toy cupboard, then open and breath in the smell aaahh! :lol:

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Capetown said:
IMG_20170914_185449.jpg

subzero said:
I think a new breed of collector is about to be invented here, the 'cupboard collector'

Instead of Ikea glass cabinets and fancy shelves with everything on show, collectors will buy old vintage wardrobes and cupboards with everything packed away inside to replicate a vintage toy cupboard, then open and breath in the smell aaahh! :lol:

I think i just creamed my shorts. Very nice

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Capetown said:
IMG_20170914_185449.jpg

subzero said:

Where is the star wars I can't see it :lol:

x-pack

Grand Master
Yep. Pretty much everything. But I have stuff that's really hidden away. Modern things like a set of moc Goonies figures.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Yeah I've got quite a lot of crap stashed away that I haven't got anywhere to display. Several plastic boxes of modern Star Wars and a few ships. Have also bought other random stuff that was cheap or I thought was cool, all stashed..! Have been selling some of it. Almost all my Vintage is out though :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom