ROTJ Rancor keeper moc

Philbyno1

Jedi Knight
Have had this up for sale for a while,no interest it's been partially resealed and has a few issues but no bids it's only on £20!!!!get involved!! 302447557810 Item number Rancor MOC

Philbyno1

Jedi Knight
It was £43 posted in a star case on here,which I thought was quite reasonable tbh.....it's had a bid and 5 watchers....who knows perhaps I'm out on price,I paid a lot more for it but was taken for a ride as they never mentioned it had been resealed!!

sparkysx

Sith Lord
I don't think you are out on price on ebay, to be honest it prob would cost £6 to post inc packing, so fair really.

Philbyno1

Jedi Knight
Don't sell much more of a buyer so postage is always a grey area for me,last moc I sold to someone in Germany I quoted £5 I think and it cost me £12 :lol:

sparkysx

Sith Lord
Philbyno1 said:
Don't sell much more of a buyer so postage is always a grey area for me,last moc I sold to someone in Germany I quoted £5 I think and it cost me £12 :lol:

ouch

Philbyno1

Jedi Knight
It sold for £23.50 I think.....and then the buyer asked to cancel the sale......don't think he's ever going to leave me!!!!!

sparkysx

Sith Lord
Philbyno1 said:
It sold for £23.50 I think.....and then the buyer asked to cancel the sale......don't think he's ever going to leave me!!!!!

why does he want to cancel the sale?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom