PBP, Top Toys, Lili Ledy etc cardbacks

river9999uk

Youngling
I've been hunting for logray this afternoon. I've found him but not his accessories so far. Really wish I'd been a bit more careful with my filing...chucking them in a huge box was not my best move!

river9999uk

Youngling
Hi. With the massive amount of interest in them and to be fair to everyone I will be auctioning them so everyone has a fair go. Will let you guys know when they are on!

river9999uk

Youngling
Hi Guys

I've started to put them on ebay. Dont think listing are allowed here so just search for lili ledy chewbacca cardback and you should find them

Thanks for your help

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
river9999uk said:
Hi Guys

I've started to put them on ebay. Dont think listing are allowed here so just search for lili ledy chewbacca cardback and you should find them

Thanks for your help

There's a separate section for eBay links. Post away.

Why not use Facebook? Better audience and no fees. Plus you will realise better prices imo.

aussiejames

Sith Lord
aussiejames said:
Yep Ledy at about $100 each, Jawa, Luke Bespin & Retorno Logray a bit more. Yoda Top Toys $150ish +. Sideways POCH as mentioned $100s :shock:

rich-fall-off-chair.jpg

Lindo

Sith Lord
Excellent for the seller well done but if some idiot paid 1700 for a piece of card then they should seek expert help

river9999uk

Youngling
Must confess they went for more than I thought. I really need to get into my parents loft again and see if there are any goodies left ! :D

Lindo

Sith Lord
river9999uk said:
Must confess they went for more than I thought. I really need to get into my parents loft again and see if there are any goodies left ! :D
Well done mate hopefully you have some more rare stuff kicking about

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom