Latest Acquisitions

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
kvavik said:
Chewbacca 12 A-back palitoy, sealed with £1,10 price sticker. I havn't see a lot of price stickers on Palitoy 12 A-back for some reason.

Jesus, Ove, I thought you'd done well on it but not THAT well! Wow, epic, epic, buy :D

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Just picked up something I've always wanted but never got round to, blue sabre Luke Jedi MOC:

2691EB43-0335-4BEF-B69A-CD82A46BD059.jpeg

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
I love the blue saber variant.

Was looking for one myself a couple years ago. Then the price of them went insane.

Its mad that they were still issuing them on the 65C.

Are there examples on 77 and 79?

I know I have seen one on trilogo.

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
To go with my previous Canadian Special Offer AT-AT - here is my Canadian Consumer Distributions Special Offer AT-AT with free Stormtrooper, AT-AT Driver and AT-AT Commander.

Getting there!

Attachments

• DSC_1023.JPG
    DSC_1023.JPG
    136 KB · Views: 712

Jeffk29

Dublinjeff here under a new guise.... :D
Phone got damaged and Hotmail account won't log me in :roll:
Anyway, latest little addition....mint Vader alternate Jedi card.... 8)

Looks well alongside his Brother in arms
1506534083926-48607267.jpg

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
Jeffk29 said:

Nice vader Mocs ! Is the alternate picture one the "made in Mexico " ?

Jeffk29

Cardbackkid said:
Jeffk29 said:

Nice vader Mocs ! Is the alternate picture one the "made in Mexico " ?

Not sure...must check that

MarkG

Jedi Master
Small additions for me this time round.

Skiff instructions and planet map off FB. Stormtrooper card & catalog via everyones favourite auction site and Hoth Stormie card (Palitoy 4lom offer on reverse) and Return flyer from a swapsie deal.

20170928_184621.jpg

Jez

Sith Lord
Quick update for me, it's only been 3.5 weeks.

Page 2147
Apack7229 - Nice mini loose figure haul from the antique shop. What Stormtrooper helmet/mask is that?

Page 2148
Apack7227 - I love the look of the ROTJ Things to Make book. A great photo and the colour matches the saber, not seen it before. Nice.
Bonsai_Tree_Ent - Congrats on the unapplied stickers. How wonderful that you've finally found some :)
Grant - Mate i love that photo so much. Your T-shirt is so well worn/loved, so so cool.
tobedesu - Your mum did great there! Congrats on the great childhood find. Stuff like this is so cool to find.
coomber75 - bargain die cast landspeeder, congrats mate thats ace
peekaygee73 - Wow fantastic Takara Tie and lovely run of loose die cast. The Snowspeeder and DV Tie are ace and the guns on the X-Wing are very straight for a loose one.
Spoons - Great looking prints of the photo art mate. Not something you see ever. Very cool.

Page 2149
Capetown - Nice ISP6 with Meccano sticker, best of luck getting the other. Cracking Turret and Probot set.
apack7229 - Congrats on bagging a Fett mailer. Very cool.
laurencedyer - Sweet deal on the Star Wars programme, is it the first or second edition? From memory there were 2, i could be talking out of my backside but i think one was a bit more glossy than the other. I now need to go and check lol.
kvavik - great looking 12 A Palitoy Chewbacca, i can't believe it has a £1.10 sticker on it! What a great score :)

Page 2150
EddJedi - Congrats on the Blue Saber Jedi MOC mate, epic.
apack7229 - Good score on the Imperial Commander, especially if you're delighted with the price
NickIOW - Holy crap mate that Canadian Consumers Distributions AT AT is awesome
Dr Ball MD - Love that Shuttle, such a great ship. Congrats.

Page 2151
DublinJeff - Good one on the Alternative Vader, i can't believe you've created a new account lol
MarkG - Nice haul of cardbacks, catalogue and planetary map , plus the skiff instructions. You don't see Skiff instructions that often.

Great stuff everyone.

laurencedyer

Jedi Knight
Jez said:
laurencedyer - Sweet deal on the Star Wars programme, is it the first or second edition? From memory there were 2, i could be talking out of my backside but i think one was a bit more glossy than the other. I now need to go and check lol.

Jez, your correct on the two editions of the Cinema Brochure buddy.
I am not sure which edition it is and couldn't see anything to indicate it was a second issue / reprint so I am thinking it may be a first issue. That said I am totally unsure so if you know how to tell then let me know pal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom