Solid gold Imperial Dignitary figure

subzero

Sith Lord
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-1984-Imperial-Dignitary-LAST-17-/232493838893?hash=item3621b6722d:g:fvQAAOSwfglZwRrt

Really? :shock:

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
subzero said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-1984-Imperial-Dignitary-LAST-17-/232493838893?hash=item3621b6722d:g:fvQAAOSwfglZwRrt

It's the none paint rub off nose variant extremely rare.

To be honest i need an imperial dig for my loose run and have not seen a good condition figure for a while. But wouldn't want to pay any more than £60 if i can help it.

subzero

Sith Lord
Stubbs said:
subzero said:

It's the none paint rub off nose variant extremely rare.

To be honest i need an imperial dig for my loose run and have not seen a good condition figure for a while. But wouldn't want to pay any more than £60 if i can help it.

:lol:

Surely people can't be that desperate though?, it's waaay overpriced, people amaze me sometimes!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Crazy price again, but there is something with that figure. Most of the time when I find one in a childhood lot, then the nose is damaged :roll:

subzero

Sith Lord
I think iv'e seen carded examples though going for around the same price this loose one has one for :?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I thought all loose last 17 and first 12 in C9 condition were £100+ these days. :lol: Ok not all sell for that but if 2 bidders really want something.......

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
I did put a bid on that figure couldn't believe how much it sold for, got one MIB for the same price.

kieatky

Jedi Master
Yep, "a fool and their money" :( :( :( . Unfortunately that was me, I'd been watching it for a while and was just about to go into the cinema to watch the new Kingsman film so just chucked a stupid bid on it. I certainly didn't expect the previous bid to be so high, nearly **** a brick when the winning amount came up. Need to change the old tactics in future, been away for a while and so much has changed :roll: :roll: :roll:

subzero

Sith Lord
kieatky said:
Yep, "a fool and their money" :( :( :( . Unfortunately that was me, I'd been watching it for a while and was just about to go into the cinema to watch the new Kingsman film so just chucked a stupid bid on it. I certainly didn't expect the previous bid to be so high, nearly **** a brick when the winning amount came up. Need to change the old tactics in future, been away for a while and so much has changed :roll: :roll: :roll:

Whaaaaat?? :shock:

Omg a lesson learnt I think, how typical is that though that there just happened to be another bidder who was willing to bid it up that much after you put a 'safety bid' in. Or that bidder was prob thinking the exact same as you and used the same strategy before going out.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
kieatky said:

It can happen, my big brother have done the same with arcade games from japan. Paid a lot more because he made a very high bid and then he went to bed the next morning he was surprised to see how much he had to pay for the game :shock:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Yes, so-called 'safety' bids always run this risk, but if the auction ends when you are not able to bid, I completely understand why some people use them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom