Foreign MOCs

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Anyone got any idea on the going rate for Takara, Glasslite and LL MOCs? Combination of graded and ungraded?

Cheers.

coomber75

Sith Lord
Been looking at takara moc stormie 12 back ebay at about 200-250... Not the best shape but tempting .... Let me know if you selling any sw cards am on the prowl :)

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Ahhhh. I'm after an example of a lili ledy moc for my collection. If you have some lower end stuff I'm ver interested.

As for prices, from what I have seen they are all over the place. Hopefully someone else may chip in.

aussiejames

Sith Lord
Pics??? "real' Takara the alt sculpt figures are $2K + , Ledy are character dependant start at $1K++ Glasslite about the same. more as always for the graded

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Link to cards from my limelight thread...

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7901

Harbert's are all long since sold.

If it's graded it's AFA80 (bar Glasslite Vader who is 85)

Just looking valuations at the minute, but may sell down the line.TBH it all depends on what they are worth.

Joe

Grand Master
Without breaking it down and just so you have something to think about - I wouldn't advise you take any less than than $2k each for your Lili Ledy figures right now. They are in stunning condition.

Paploo, Biker and possibly Nunb are slightly more common than the others and you'll probably get closer to $3-4k for Chewie but you are definitely looking at roughly $14k give or take for the lot.

Joe

Grand Master
No probs, definitely a nice amount of money in them. BTW you would be best posting these on FB too in the ROTJ group in my opinion.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Joe said:
No probs, definitely a nice amount of money in them. BTW you would be best posting these on FB too in the ROTJ group in my opinion.

Ahhh crap. Just deactivated FB. I suppose I can re-activate it for a week or so to flog them.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
weasel said:
Joe said:

Ahhh crap. Just deactivated FB. I suppose I can re-activate it for a week or so to flog them.

Give us a shout though if and when you put some prices on them.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Ok, finally getting off my ass and looking to get these valued and eventually flogged. Only taken me a year :roll:

Where is the best place to get valuations for these? I have reactivated facebook ( :evil: ) and applied to join the SW Lili Ledy group. Any of the other groups good for valuations and or sales?

Ps, save your time and DON'T message me making offers. Not looking to sell right now and I don't want bombarded with PM's.

lejackal

Grand Master
PM sent :lol:

No clue on prices but from what I've seen of rarer stuff sold or offered for sale is a lot of Hail Mary pricing followed by pm negotiations.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Probably start at £2k for the ledis now and go up. That biker scout will have a lot of suitors.

What are the backs? And do you do payment plans.

Glasslite. I'm not sure but you don't see many Vader's.

subzero

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
Probably start at £2k for the ledis now and go up.

I got a Ledy Biker Scout MOC for just over £100 on ebay, it's a Kenner logo though so does that not count?

lejackal

Grand Master
subzero said:
Mr-shifter said:

I got a Ledy Biker Scout MOC for just over £100 on ebay, it's a Kenner logo though so does that not count?
No mate, the price for an actual Ledy MOC is significantly higher than a Kenner MOC put together in the Ledy factory

subzero

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
subzero said:
Mr-shifter said:

No mate, the price for an actual Ledy MOC is significantly higher than a Kenner MOC put together in the Ledy factory

Ahh dammit, got my hopes up :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Mr-shifter said:
Probably start at £2k for the ledis now and go up. That biker scout will have a lot of suitors.

What are the backs? And do you do payment plans.

Cheers. And, yes, I have done in the past. I'll happily discuss if/when I figure out prices.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom