Latest Acquisitions

subzero

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
subzero said:
Latest arrival this morning, actually a completely unintended purchase :lol: but it appeared for sale and I got it to add another paint variation to my tri Fett collection. It's the painted dart variant on the right...
I thought you don't collect varients!
:roll: :wink:

I don't :lol:

I did say though the only variants i'm bothered about were tri Fett's as I love that figure, any other figures I would never consider getting variants of.

All I need now is a 'painted dart / painted knee' variant and my variant hunting career is over for good. 8)

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
kieatky said:
Haven't posted in this thread for a while :roll: . Got this poster yesterday, it's a bit rough to say the least but it's one I've never had before.

I love that sort of thing. Congratulations. I'm always meaning to start a thread about toy shop based euohemera that isn't even SW branded . I'm scared I get laughed at though. , :D

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
chipsteak said:
kieatky said:
Haven't posted in this thread for a while :roll: . Got this poster yesterday, it's a bit rough to say the least but it's one I've never had before.

I love that sort of thing. Congratulations. I'm always meaning to start a thread about toy shop based euohemera that isn't even SW branded . I'm scared I get laughed at though. , :D

I think that this is a great idea.
I for one find any point of sale items interesting as they were throw away items that often had amazing art work.
Go on get the ball rolling!
8)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
subzero said:
Mini99 said:
subzero said:
Latest arrival this morning, actually a completely unintended purchase :lol: but it appeared for sale and I got it to add another paint variation to my tri Fett collection. It's the painted dart variant on the right...

I did say though the only variants i'm bothered about were tri Fett's as I love that figure, any other figures I would never consider getting variants of.

All I need now is a 'painted dart / painted knee' variant and my variant hunting career is over for good. 8)

I feel a great disturbance in the force, once you start down the dark path, turned you may become. :eek:
Remember two varients exist, carded and loose! :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
subzero said:
Mini99 said:

I feel a great disturbance in the force, once you start down the dark path, turned you may become. :eek:
Remember two varients exist, carded and loose! :lol:

Nah it's all fine, I will never collect other variants, everything is proceeding as I have foreseen :lol:

MarkG

Jedi Master
The Stormtrooper cardback focus gained a few more.. up to 33 unique cards now.

Was hoping the 77bk would be a nice upgrade until I found it was a Made In China card and my other was HK..

20171007_131826.jpg

Palifan

Sith Lord
apack7229 said:
Thought I'd get into the Halloween spirit so I pick this up.

I have the same one as this and picked it up a few years ago in the US from a toy shop I go in now and then. They always have a great supply of vintage toys that seem to come through to them each week so you never know what you'll find.

Such a great piece!

Ian

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Nice pic ups! Love that costume 8) Nice poster as well, Kieran. The Stormie cardbacks are cool and the Rebel Commando has got to be one of my favourite ROTJ MOCs 8)

Been a bit busy myself over the last couple of weeks. First up, got this Cliro Vader bubble bath for under a tenner. Had this as a kid, so it's perfect for my Childhood Focus 8) Just need an Artoo now...
20171014_124006.jpg

Next up, won this Palitoy Greedo at the recent C&T auction. Was really after the R5, but that went for silly money. Always wanted Greedo as a kid- it was the first figure I picked up on my 7th Birthday in Zodiac Toys, Swindon. My Mum thought it was too scary :lol: so I settled for R5 and DSD.

20171014_123901.jpg

Finally, this one came out of the blue. Carl (Lejackal) gave me a shout that this was for sale on Facebook. Reopened my Facebook account to have a look and got the deal done quickly. It was graded and the footer was out of place, so have broken him out and sorted the footer. It also has something unusual about it- anyone spot it? I was dead chuffed to discover this as it's cool and wasn't mentioned in the listing. Couldn't see from the pics either... So, huge thanks to Carl- absolute star - that's what this community is all about 8) This was one of those figures I'd almost resigned myself to not ever getting, which was pretty gutting as it was the only one I still needed for my childhood focus.

20171014_123743.jpg

lejackal

Grand Master
Cazza said:
Nice pic ups! Love that costume 8) Nice poster as well, Kieran. The Stormie cardbacks are cool and the Rebel Commando has got to be one of my favourite ROTJ MOCs 8)

Been a bit busy myself over the last couple of weeks. First up, got this Cliro Vader bubble bath for under a tenner. Had this as a kid, so it's perfect for my Childhood Focus 8) Just need an Artoo now...
20171014_124006.jpg

Next up, won this Palitoy Greedo at the recent C&T auction. Was really after the R5, but that went for silly money. Always wanted Greedo as a kid- it was the first figure I picked up on my 7th Birthday in Zodiac Toys, Swindon. My Mum thought it was too scary :lol: so I settled for R5 and DSD.

20171014_123901.jpg

Finally, this one came out of the blue. Carl (Lejackal) gave me a shout that this was for sale on Facebook. Reopened my Facebook account to have a look and got the deal done quickly. It was graded and the footer was out of place, so have broken him out and sorted the footer. It also has something unusual about it- anyone spot it? I was dead chuffed to discover this as it's cool and wasn't mentioned in the listing. Couldn't see from the pics either... So, huge thanks to Carl- absolute star - that's what this community is all about 8)

20171014_123743.jpg
You're welcome mate, love the uk price sticker as well, nearly makes it a Palitoy :wink:

coomber75

Sith Lord
Great items love that greedo really want one!!
Added these today the vader is a bit tatty so a rescue job like my Leia
Any idea how I turn this pic around lol

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1507987992130.jpg
    FB_IMG_1507987992130.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 718

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
lejackal said:
theforceuk said:
Nice Greedo and Boba Fett. :shock: have no idea what's unusual about it though. :oops:
When he claimed the bounty he kept the blaster

Still no idea! :lol:

Is it a Han Solo blaster? Average person on Facebook wouldn't even notice that. :lol:

Nice trio of MOC there as well, what's going on here. :shock:

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Nice MOCs Phil 8) Can't beat a SW Jawa 8) If you turn your pic around on your phone, save it, then turn around again and save in the correct position, it should work.

Adam, yeah it's hard to make out, but he's got a smuggler blaster 8)

Latest posts

Top Bottom