Palitoy 20-backs with damaged bubbles

maxf

Jedi Master
Given the 2 pages of advice you've had, it would be nice if you offered them here first!

DarthDooDoo

Padawan
Hi maxf, that is absolutely my intention and why I flagged them up here in the first place - I've just spent the whole morning taking some better photos so that I can pop them in the Items for Sale thread!

In the event that any of them are left over, I'll take the plunge and stick them up on eBay. Apologies if I didn't make that clear.

maxf

Jedi Master
DarthDooDoo said:
Hi maxf, that is absolutely my intention and why I flagged them up here in the first place - I've just spent the whole morning taking some better photos so that I can pop them in the Items for Sale thread!

In the event that any of them are left over, I'll take the plunge and stick them up on eBay. Apologies if I didn't make that clear.

Good man! No fees on here either, and no scammers of course.

coomber75

Sith Lord
awesome advice all around and great list of reseal prices, im trying to do the same, where cant afford the sealed onnkey figures so v helpful, thanks.
my advice, I sell here Facebook and three times in ebay. here you get best knowledge, response and ease.
Facebook exoect some haggling andcits a pain in thecass tonkeep track of the sales thread, also expect some digs from people about things, they just seem to do it :roll:
ebay luck of the dice may go through the roof may crash n burn and dont be suprised if you get it sent back.... under the not as described heading
theres a couple id love so if you do go ebay or Facebook rather than here can you possibly give me a heads up.
good luck!!

DarthDooDoo

Padawan
Thanks coomber75 - a few people have expressed an interest so I'll give you all a heads-up before I list them in the "For Sale" section (hopefully later this week - I'm concentrating on unpacking and photographing all my loosies at the moment!).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom