The Usual 'How Not To Post A Carded Figure' Moan

Fawns61

Padawan
Snaketibe said:
I certainly won't shoot you down; you're entitled to your opinion just as much as I am :)

However, I think you may have misunderstood one point, and that regards double-walled cardboard boxes. That's not the same thing as double-boxing, which is indeed packing your item in one cardboard box, and then packing that box inside another larger cardboard box (although double-boxing is a recognised, acceptable and even desirable technique for sending very expensive and or highly delicate items). However, a double-walled cardboard box is simply one cardboard box where the sides are made of two layers of corrugations, rather than just one, and hence is far, far stronger :)

singledoublewall_lg-890x400w.jpg

Many thanks for that, Snaketibe - learning more and more on here each day. The photos are a great help too :)

kieatky

Jedi Master
Finally got my partial refund so not a bad outcome. Seller has been genuinely helpful in the end albeit a little slow. Still gutted about the way the figure was sent and the resulting damage to the bubble :x

Pomse2001

Grand Master
kieatky said:
Finally got my partial refund so not a bad outcome. Seller has been genuinely helpful in the end albeit a little slow. Still gutted about the way the figure was sent and the resulting damage to the bubble :x

That is great news that you got a refund :wink:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
kieatky said:
Well done on the partial refund, but commiserations on the damage in the first place. At least if the seller has been helpful they may have learned their lesson and not do the same again to someone else. That doesn't help you, but it might help another collector.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom