SWFUK Secret Santa 2017 - I’m outta here

poncho

Grand Master
right then in no particular order.

**** = :wink:

a beater/yellowed loose vintage 8d8 (for customising)

**** a modern loose ephant mon  with weapon ****

***** a modern loose b'omarr was apart of mail away 1997/1998and is often found boxed in a white mailer******

a modern complete loose vc21 gammorean guard 2010 or on a MOC

a vintage leia organa white taiwan cape (dont mind if its ripped) it does not make a zip noise like the normal leia cape and i believe is slightly shorter

a loose pbp lando (with scarrred coo) doesnt need to be complete just in good condition

a loose made in no coo pbp hard torso snd limbs atat driver in good condition doesnt need weapon

slave 1 side door sticker or door with stick attached already

a loose vader taiwan coo doesnt need saber or cape

severly degraded loose vintage figures where limbs have gone grey or green or faces have gone green i.e luke bespin with grey legs dengar with a bright green chest etc etc....no yellowed imperials please!

****loose imcomplete leia hoth red hair variant in good condition****

modern hermi odle loose complete

****1998 complete bantha creature with harness and saddle******

oddball alert : uk starfire light up badges rotj era!

Secret Santa

Jedi Knight
I've updated the main list to reflect who's addresses I have, who I think will be at FF and who has updated their list.....

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Secret Santa said:
I've updated the main list to reflect who's addresses I have, who I think will be at FF and who has updated their list.....

How does the FF drop off/collection work Santa?
Will there be a big sack to pop a present in or will your identity be revealed closer to the time to pass the gifts to you?

Secret Santa

Jedi Knight
SAVORY100 said:
Secret Santa said:

How does the FF drop off/collection work Santa?
Will there be a big sack to pop a present in or will your identity be revealed closer to the time to pass the gifts to you?
I had a very helpful Elf last year but not certain on the details this year. I'll confirm nearer the time

Thanks

S

Pantzman

Padawan
I'm going to add a boxed PDT8 and a Boxed Cap2 ( average to good box ) to my list as its the last two I need. Ta Santa!

Secret Santa

Jedi Knight
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Good stuff, count me in Santa. Good shout on the lowering of the cost to £25, too. More affordable, more of a challenge and more to spend on Christmas outfits for the cat. Wins all round.
Would you like a Christmas outfit for the cat then me old china or could you pop a list up?

Secret Santa

Jedi Knight
Pantzman said:
I'm going to add a boxed PDT8 and a Boxed Cap2 ( average to good box ) to my list as its the last two I need. Ta Santa!
You've got CAP2 on your list already matey, can you edit your original post and add the PDT to it please?

Thanks

S

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Secret Santa said:
Stuart Skinner said:
Stick me in.

I always thought Secret Santa was... well someone else, how wrong I was
You still need to write your chrimbo wish list young man

I'm extremely sorry Santa, totally overlooked that part. I will do it now so I stay on the good list, not like that joker Scruffy Looking Nerd or whatever he's called

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
My Christmas wish list is below, but to be honest I do just enjoy participating and receiving anything cool.

Here is a list of a few bits, no particular order;

Any Vintage Bootleg Ceramic
Any carded Star Badges made by Starfire
1984 Ewok Calendar (ROTJ)
Any Ben Cooper Costume apart from Chewbacca and C3P0
ESB Figurine Paint Set - Luke on Taun Taun
Any Vintage Food Packaging
Any Flying Disk made by Pine-Sol (they did R2, Stormie, Chewie, Threepio, X-Wing and Vader)
Luke on Taun Taun Dixie Cup Box
Anything Ewok Ice Capades
Anything Vintage Oddball Sy Snootles
Plush Princess Kneesa
Vintage Vinyl 7"
Any Obscure Vintage item
Gentle Giant Busts (Not Snootles)

List is for ideas but like I said pretty happy with any old thing.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Sorry Santa. Been too busy being a good boy to think about this. Honest.

I would like anything from the following. And if you can't find anything or just find something quirky, then that's absolutely fine by me. I'm really not fussed as surprised have come before and are super cool.

1) Beater figures! Still need the following last 17 to complete my less-than-mint run: Lumat, A-Wing Pilot, Im Dig, Imp Gunner, EV-9D9, Romba. EV certainly doesn't have to have all limbs but that's the only requirement for any of the rest

2) Foreign ROTJ sticker album. The German ones in particular are rather common and cheap. The ideal is a lovely condition empty album but I'll take absolutely anything at all.

3) ESB Candy heads. Love these things. A set of them is well within budget but if buying from the US shipping will be a challenge....

4) Sigma figurine or mug. I only have Bib, Luke Jedi and Leia Boushh so any others at all. Must be boxed. The only character mug I have is Han Hoth, so any other is good.

5) Weapons. For my beater run. Pretty much anything is cool as I can always use them for trade but if you can squeeze a couple of Stormtrooper blasters or smuggler blasters within budget then that would be marvellous.

6) Absolutely anything vintage SW with the Toy + Hobby logo on it. Don't care if it's a flyer, a cardback or an empty mini-rig box. Anything at all is cool.

7) Cut name-plates. I'm really only after the full "lozenge" shape rather than the rectangle cut out you sometimes see.

8 ) Any Palitoy or Trilogo cardbacks.

9) POTF2 transforming heads. Thought I'd sneak some modern in here as if you're still reading this far then you're the one buying for me and will be grateful of an easy pick up ;) Love these. Only have a Boba Fett. Gold standard is sealed but they go for £20+. Open but complete and with inserts and instructions is just as cool.

Happy hunting and remember, if all else fails, just remember if it says Star Wars on it I'll love it.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Secret Santa said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Good stuff, count me in Santa. Good shout on the lowering of the cost to £25, too. More affordable, more of a challenge and more to spend on Christmas outfits for the cat. Wins all round.
Would you like a Christmas outfit for the cat then me old china or could you pop a list up?

All done, Santa-poo. Soz for the delay. AT-AT outfit for the cat would be ace :D

Secret Santa

Jedi Knight
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Sorry Santa. Been too busy being a good boy to think about this. Honest.
Perhaps you can explain this then.........

Attachments

• naughty list.jpg
    naughty list.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 871

laurencedyer

Jedi Knight
Secret Santa said:
laurencedyer said:
Could you take a few minutes to write your list please young man

I feel like I've been told off by Santa!

I'm easily pleased, I have a soft spot for anything Amanaman, yet to own any modern of photographs :wink: :wink: , and I also like cool Palitoy documentation.

poncho

Grand Master
over spent by £2.50....

ohwell...

at least i have a haul to give to my SS.

i think ive done well this year :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom