Bargain / Discount /Sale retail thread

Mrleemur

Jedi Knight
Rogue One big figs multipack half price in Tesco. Were in a toy clearance section, rather than in wth the toys.

35154C19-8A0A-4D8E-9B9F-99E134EF0529.jpeg

av6

Jedi Knight
Thanks for the heads up mate. Just been to HB and picked one up. Shame they're not in the Force Awakens style box, but happy to have it for £6.99.

TEEBO1979

Padawan
Been in the Entertainer today and they had the Hasbro U Wing reduced down to £13.49 and in stock online.

Russ J

Jedi Master
It's been mentioned in another thread but thought I'd put it in here as well...

The Takodana Encounter four figure set in Home Bargains for a nice cheap price of £8

TEEBO1979

Padawan
I was in Poundworld today of all places and to my shock they were selling the Rogue One Figures for £2.99.

Mrleemur

Jedi Knight
TK max seem to have a few different items including Rogue one figs (can't remember how much though)

what did catch my eye though was a Black Series Cassian for £7, that was the only one I saw though.

Fawns61

Padawan
You beat me to it Chiffy :) , just logged in to post about it but took me a while to find this thread, which you told me about in my recent Argos post, thanks.

Anyhow, there also seems to be another offer on selected items WHEN YOU GO VIA VoucherCode for today only:

https://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/disneystore.co.uk?bi=xp6571&rc=5014980

Exclusive 24% off Selected Orders plus a Free £10 Pizza Express Voucher When You Spend Over £50 at Disney Store - Click Get Reward and Use Code "VCTOYTUESDAY"

1. MINIMUM SPEND MUST BE OVER £50 AFTER DISCOUNT AND DOES NOT INCLUDE DELIVERY CHARGE
2. Selected lines only
3. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other cashback or voucher code promotion which isn't advertised on VoucherCodes
4. To be eligible for the offer you must make your Disney Store purchase online via VoucherCodes using the link provided.
5. Your claim will not be valid if you click on any other links or websites after VoucherCodes, before making your online purchase at Disney Store.
6. The transaction must have taken place online at Disney Store during the promotion period via the VoucherCodes link. Transactions completed over the phone will be considered invalid and will not qualify for a reward
7. Cancelling or returning any items made in your online purchase will deem the claim invalid and you will not receive the £10 Pizza Express Voucher
8. Provided you meet the full terms of the offer, an email alert will be sent to the email address you used to register with VoucherCodes within 6 business days. The £10 Pizza Express Voucher will then be available for you to redeem in your VoucherCodes account.
9. This offer is limited to one £10 Pizza Express Voucher per person.
10. Only one £10 Pizza Express Voucher reward is available per valid transaction.
11. The promotion runs on the 15/11/2017 only
12. Purchases must be made in GBP (Pound Sterling).
13. Please check for full terms and conditions.
14. If you think your transaction hasn't tracked properly please see here for our full FAQs.
15. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Disney Store.
16. VoucherCodes reserves the right to amend or cancel this promotion and its terms, at any time and without warning.

Russ J

Jedi Master
Just looked on Smyths website and they have dropped Kylo Ren's TIE Silencer from £39.99 to £24.99.....Thats a great price considering that TRU are charging £59.99 for the same item..

Remember though if you don't have a Smyths local to you but you do have a TRU near you,get them to price match Smyths :wink:

Sav78

Youngling
Russ J said:
Just looked on Smyths website and they have dropped Kylo Ren's TIE Silencer from £39.99 to £24.99.....Thats a great price considering that TRU are charging £59.99 for the same item..

Remember though if you don't have a Smyths local to you but you do have a TRU near you,get them to price match Smyths :wink:

Thanks so much for the tip. Got one today. Bargain

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom