Near Perfect Repros

subzero

Sith Lord
Just wow, how desperate!, it's literally every single auction too, figures and everything...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/csc/paugildin-6/m.html?LH_Complete=1&_ipg=50&_since=15&_sop=13&rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

Just reported a load of them!

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
I decided to buy some off of paulgilden-6. I figured that would be 8 less reproduction weapons on the market and would give me a point of reference for the future, so I would not get mis-sold one and wouldn't sell one to someone else by accident.

With them in my hands I'm happy to say that it's quite easy to tell the Repro Blasters apart from the originals - theyre just too perfect and uniform and look too modern. I need to look into the sabers further. I'll post some side by side pics up when I get a chance.

jay4

Jedi Knight
Isn't it coincidental that since writing this post about his fraudulant shill bidding that it has all of a sudden stopped. (For now) :D
The guy obviously keeps a quiet eye on all the starwars boards. Keep reporting those completed listings. :wink: Possible that ebay has already issued the warning due to reports hence the sudden stop. ? I'm sure a few other account will resurface to inflate his prices in time - Watch that space.
Edit : spoke too soon he's using his joggers33 account - J***7 to bid up his weapons again tonite on the paulgildin account. :(

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
It's a remarkable coincidence that he's found himself with a large amount of an unknown variant of Leia blasters and Jawa blasters and Luke sabres and God knows what else. He's been terribly unlucky.

Seriously though, similar to what's been said above, as someone who briefly owned two of these they are identifyable by feel compared to originals which are just a bit softer. While, at first, i just thought they were a strain of original i hadn't encountered, I'm quite confident I'd recognize similar again now that I know better.

For now....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom