Weapons in bubbles?

Idpullthecurtain

Youngling
Forgive me if this is a silly question. I am trying to figure out how weapons came with Vintage figures. My memory tells me they were sellotaped to the inside of the bubble? Is that right? Was that always the case?

Does anyone know of a good resource where I can see clear images? TIA.

subzero

Sith Lord
They came either taped to the inside or loose inside the bubble, tri-logo cards always have the weapons loose inside, even the lightsabers.

I believe all Kenner cards have the weapons taped inside, but there's a Palitoy AT-AT Driver I have that has a loose weapon so maybe that's the case for all Palitoys, but someone here will confirm that.

I don't have any sources though i'm afraid.

Idpullthecurtain

Youngling
subzero said:
They came either taped to the inside or loose inside the bubble, tri-logo cards always have the weapons loose inside, even the lightsabers.

I believe all Kenner cards have the weapons taped inside, but there's a Palitoy AT-AT Driver I have that has a loose weapon so maybe that's the case for all Palitoys, but someone here will confirm that.

I don't have any sources though i'm afraid.

Thanks. Now you say that, I do recall them rattling around in the case. I guess they were packaged in the figures hand originally? Personally I prefer them taped into the bubble.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Not all weapons were taped or loose. Chewbacca, Death Squad Commander, Stormtrooper, Greedo, Hammerhead, Walrus Man and Luke X-Wing all came holding their weapons on at least their first release cards: http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=15343

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom