Found some baggies, help ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
A few weeks ago I found some baggies in a drawer that I had forgot all about for years :oops:

I am sure about that I bought them all before 2010, but that is the only thing I can think about at the moment :?

I do not know much about baggies and I am not an expert on baggies.

But I think the 2 emperor, 2 admiral ackbar, c-3po, Salacious Crumb and luke hoth is factory sealed.

Hoth stormie and R2-D2 is open.

zuckuss is sealed with new tape I think.

So does the sealed look factory sealed ?

The open baggies and the zuckuss I am thinking about removeing from the baggies and look at the figures to see if I can find some variants that I do not have since the baggies is not factory sealed and maybe was never sold from the factory in this baggies. The sellers could have put them in the baggies. What would you do ?

P1150644.JPG

P1150645.JPG

P1150646.JPG

P1150648.JPG

P1150649.JPG

P1150650.JPG

P1150651.JPG

P1150652.JPG

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
You've got quite a selection of stuff there Pomse

Incase you don't know the blue leaflet should go with the Ackbar Mailer, the tape on the Zuckus doesn't look right to me as im sure it is too wide. It should look like the one you have on the R2 baggie. The catalogue for the Emperor mailers was always the one with Jabba on the front not the Royal guards that you have.

I would love that postcard you have from Kenner about the survival kit if you are selling it though?

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
If the baggies are correct, I would keep them together.

I have a few baggies part sealed/ open, it's a good budget way of collecting baggies for me,
wouldn't separate them though until you check they are correct.

PM sent

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Bunglebubs said:
You've got quite a selection of stuff there Pomse

Incase you don't know the blue leaflet should go with the Ackbar Mailer, the tape on the Zuckus doesn't look right to me as im sure it is too wide. It should look like the one you have on the R2 baggie. The catalogue for the Emperor mailers was always the one with Jabba on the front not the Royal guards that you have.

I would love that postcard you have from Kenner about the survival kit if you are selling it though?

Thanks I did not know that about the blue leaflet, I have not changed anything since I bought them years ago. I got it with one of the emperors years ago. Yes the Tape on Zuckuss also look different like some new tape that have been put on the baggie in the 00 or 90s :?

Oh thanks about the catalogue, I also got the royal guard catalogue with the emperor. It was in the same box with the blue leaflet.

Thanks, I think the postcard is cool, so I think I will keep it, I even think I have the survival kit somewhere :? But if I change my mind then I will try to remember that you want it :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:
If the baggies are correct, I would keep them together.

I have a few baggies part sealed/ open, it's a good budget way of collecting baggies for me,
wouldn't separate them though until you check they are correct.

PM sent

Hi michael, how can I be sure that they are correct for the open baggies ? :?

I don't think baggie collecting is me. But I have always had a little dream about getting the few mail boxes with a baggie and the white paper like I have for admiral ackbar and boba fett. If I remember correct there is also a few other figures that was sold with this types of papers ? :?

I also have a clipper vader with box in a sealed baggie that I also got years ago. And I also think that one is cool :lol: I don't think that I have more baggies. Only in a few playsets, but this baggies I will also keep because they make my playsets complete :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
momike said:
The emperor came with that catalog also so is fine

Thanks I did not know that. So the emperor also came with the royal guard catalog. What about the blue leaflet ? I also got that with the emperor. But as I understand it should be with ackbar ? :?

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Hi Lars

Franks guide if you can acess it or the link I sent you may help.

If the baggie matches the figure in line with a guide, then at least you know it's correct. There is no guarantee the someone has not put a loose figure in a spare baggie, if it's open, but if you have had them for a long time, it would be doubtful. You will neve know 100% but for me personally, if the baggie is open but correct I would be fine with that.
Baggies are very cool in my opinion. Multipacks are also a great area to collect...check your drawers you may have some MP s hidden away :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:
Hi Lars

Franks guide if you can acess it or the link I sent you may help.

If the baggie matches the figure in line with a guide, then at least you know it's correct. There is no guarantee the someone has not put a loose figure in a spare baggie, if it's open, but if you have had them for a long time, it would be doubtful. You will neve know 100% but for me personally, if the baggie is open but correct I would be fine with that.
Baggies are very cool in my opinion. Multipacks are also a great area to collect...check your drawers you may have some MP s hidden away :lol:

Hi michael, I have bought them between 2001 and 2010. I am 100% sure that I do not have any MP :lol:

Where is Franks guide ? :?

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
hi Lars

Sent you a couple of PM s

Franks guide was using Photobucket so there are problems viewing it, but there is a fix for that I think there is a thread on here somewhere, maybe one of the guys can point that out to you.
Checking each baggie you have against the guide will help, plus knowing information that certain figures did not come in certain baggies. The fact that some of yours are open, does not necessarily imply they are fakes, it's just worth checking for your own peace of mind.

Merrion

Padawan
OP, aha I see what you have done here.....

Given your other recent post you've put out some bait in the hope of getting a nibble from a certain expert on such matters :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:
hi Lars

Sent you a couple of PM s

Franks guide was using Photobucket so there are problems viewing it, but there is a fix for that I think there is a thread on here somewhere, maybe one of the guys can point that out to you.
Checking each baggie you have against the guide will help, plus knowing information that certain figures did not come in certain baggies. The fact that some of yours are open, does not necessarily imply they are fakes, it's just worth checking for your own peace of mind.

Thanks michael, I have the photobucket fix because many of my old pictures on the forum is photobucket and I have not had time to remove them.
Any link to the guide ? :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Merrion said:
OP, aha I see what you have done here.....

Given your other recent post you've put out some bait in the hope of getting a nibble from a certain expert on such matters :D

:lol: I must admit I have never thought about that, but thinking about it, it can look like that :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom