Charity shop find this morning :)

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
Even though I've been selling my loose run I just couldn't say no to this lot.

I don't think they were ever played with, mega stiff limbs unfortunately no weapons. £30!

The at-at trooper has 'made in' on his leg but no country

Attachments

• 67F2FCD8-A8BA-4B41-8995-8E60F0561B44.jpeg
    67F2FCD8-A8BA-4B41-8995-8E60F0561B44.jpeg
    111.4 KB · Views: 1,029

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
WOW lucky sod that R5 is mint. i bet you where well happy picking this lot up.

subzero

Sith Lord
I'm actually looking for a card fresh loose AT AT Driver, if you want to sell it send me a PM.

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
It did get the heart pumping!

I think i'm Just going to collect whatever pops up in charity shops/car boots and any bargains that pop up on this forum and see how it goes

My problem with that last collection I put together I went full steam ahead and it took the enjoyment out of it, not the way to go

Enjoy the hobbie for what it is and don't over pay just to fill a gap

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
Great pick ups, always worth asking if they have anymore out the back :) you never know :D (in the sacred back room, once saw some vintage annuals and after chatting got invited into the hallowed back room to see the rest ended up buying about 25 that day, :lol: ) never seen vintage in a charity shop for years

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Wow anmazing find the stuff dreams are made of in 2017! :lol: I keep looking in charity shops but to no avail, this gives me hope. :)

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
bosk70 said:
Great pick ups, always worth asking if they have anymore out the back :) you never know :D (in the sacred back room, once saw some vintage annuals and after chatting got invited into the hallowed back room to see the rest ended up buying about 25 that day, :lol: ) never seen vintage in a charity shop for years

you've got me wondering now

I'm going to pop back and ask on the way home from work this afternoon

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Great even to find it outside of the internet. Looks like a tidy buy indeed. I bet they've got the weapons elsewhere. How can figures stay that nice with two removable helmets and not have weapons? Get back in there and get digging out back! Maybe worth asking what else they came in with as they may still be in the case/carrier bag/foot snug they turned up in :)

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
No better feeling than finding stuff in the wild and in person, especially when the figures are as nice as those.

Nice one fella!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom