Miscards

itfciain

Grand Master
As Ben says - I have got a fair few of these (nowhere near as many as Gary though) - I also collect errors - so wrong / lack of weapons - most of these are on Trilogo - although the ESB ones where often packed with the wrong weapons as well

I also like these two - something a bit different - correct figure but wrong bubble placement

SAM_2573.JPG

These are a couple of my more recent miscard addtions

SAM_5299.JPG
SAM_2598.JPG

And these are my R2s - both solid dome and sensorscope on Popup

SAM_2309.JPG

Miscus5555

Youngling
Great pics! Miscards are always full even with the modern stuff.

The snag/yoda isn't a miscard. It's a mockup. I have one. Check the hand cut bubble

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Miscus5555 said:
Great pics! Miscards are always full even with the modern stuff.

The snag/yoda isn't a miscard. It's a mockup. I have one. Check the hand cut bubble

Odd combo for a mock-up. What's the back of the yoda? Is it a 32?

I can only assume it was a case of see what a little figure looks like on the cardback for a little figure.

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
Those upside down bubbles are great. We had similar in the shop iirc, it was a snaggletooth upside down with the bubble in the correct place. I'm surprised there aren't more like that tbh.

Palac blasters on weapon miscards are pretty common. I have a Boushh with a palace blaster which is pretty cool.

subzero

Sith Lord
Talking of miscards. :lol:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-VTG-Star-Wars-ROTJ-TRILOGO-MISCARD-FIGURE-MOC-ROTJ-SEALED-Weequay-Warok/202124089003?hash=item2f0f88d6ab:g:SC8AAOSwW6BaA1b3

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
subzero said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-VTG-Star-Wars-ROTJ-TRILOGO-MISCARD-FIGURE-MOC-ROTJ-SEALED-Weequay-Warok/202124089003?hash=item2f0f88d6ab:g:SC8AAOSwW6BaA1b3

The seller is wayne totty off echo base. It's quite a high price for that miscard, but then he picked it up in one of Johnpauls Facebook auctions and paid even more than that for it if I remember correctly. The one where wayne got carried away with his bidding and jp referred to him as Wayne twotty for the rest of the evening.

I guess you might get fees off if you approach him directly.

subzero

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
subzero said:

The seller is wayne totty off echo base. It's quite a high price for that miscard, but then he picked it up in one of Johnpauls Facebook auctions and paid even more than that for it if I remember correctly. The one where wayne got carried away with his bidding and jp referred to him as Wayne twotty for the rest of the evening.

I guess you might get fees off if you approach him directly.

So it's being sold cheaper due to the bubble being badly damaged?, still a cool miscard though.

jared007

Padawan
Miscus5555 said:

Actually I remember now someone said the same thing when I showed it on TIG some years back. The back is a 41D.

snaggieMiscardBack.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom