Frank, Please come back to the Forum

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Welcome back Frank, when you get a minute can you have a look how much you paid for that Kenner 20 Back Power Droid about 3 years ago! :lol: :lol:

No but seriously great to see you posting again.

Pantzman

Padawan
Nice one Frank. You know all your buddies are behind you and they are more important than the few knockers.
Mind you there's nothing wrong with knockers...big...heavy ...pendulous knockers swinging ....
****, where was I again?

Always welcome at my house Buddy.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome back to the forum Frank, I am very happy to read that you have not left us in this dark times with all this fake stuff :wink:

The forum would not be the same without you :D

So was it the thread from us or the picture of the babe from santa that made you come back ? :lol:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Thanks gor posting again, it's good to see your avatar on a new post!
Good luck with your rewriting of the baggie guide, sounds like it's going to be a long job, but so many collectors relie on this as their "go to" that it will be worth it. Keep telling yourself that... :lol:
Please do tell what enticed you back, my money is on the well built young "lady" :roll:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Good to have you back :-D

Best of luck recreating the baggie guide. You'll get there in the end, I'm sure, just don't knock yourself out trying to prioritize it over more important things in your life.

darth_daddius

Jedi Knight
Snaketibe said:
Good to have you back :-D

Best of luck recreating the baggie guide. You'll get there in the end, I'm sure, just don't knock yourself out trying to prioritize it over more important things in your life.

What a ridiculous thing to say. As IF family could ever be more important than Star Wars (says the man who's wife is not looking over his shoulder and is likely never to read this post.... please Lord... : :D )

Pat

Dorsetmark

Jedi Master
I've also been out for some time with family issues and missed a lot of th baggie scandal.
But glad to hear you are back and should be praised so much for what you did

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom