Latest Acquisitions

Sideofstarwars

Padawan
Vintageviewport said:
Finally added this Tsukuda Luke Jedi to my Tsukuda run. Only need 3 more to complete it. Vader, Logray, & Gam Guard

Luke I am your Father! Bubble is Piss yellow, but never comes up for sale ever.

Sideofstarwars

Padawan
I have owned 3 Yodas over the years and in my personal experience have seen 7 in my life time come to sale on auction sites, but only 3 Darth Vaders.

darth_daddius

Jedi Knight
Very interesting. I've had two pass through my own hands, and I know of at least 3 others. Two of those were on ebay.

That ismn't many though, is it? Maybe because my focus is on Vader, I've missed the Yodas. Suffice to stay that both are tough!!

Cheers
Pat

kieatky

Jedi Master
Newest addition to my slowly being rebuilt collection, a nice unused Y-Wing fighter with the huge added bonus of being originally sold by the toy shop I used to visit close to my childhood home in Wigan 'Winstanley's'.

Attachments

• IMG_3811.jpg
    IMG_3811.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 1,577
  • IMG_3812.jpg
    IMG_3812.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 1,578
  • IMG_3810.jpg
    IMG_3810.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 1,578

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Loving all the Tsukuda action, must score one of them for my Jedi run. Missed out on a Chirpa one recently. Sweet Y-Wing Kieron, cool ship. I bought something I've wanted for a long time, Yoda on Empire Moc. Love this card with the almost monochrome photo and red and yellow.

image.jpg

image.jpg

darth_daddius

Jedi Knight
I have finally finished this 'Imperial' Woolies 8-Pack, complete with 100% Palitoy baggies. Been a bigger challenge than expected, no thanks to that bloody baggie scammer we all know about, but finally I have managed to complete it with legitimate baggies. Big thanks to Frank (and many others) for helping me get the correct baggies. Also, found another use for the Early Bird case from GW Acrylic. Works out perfectly for display.

Cheers,
Pat

Attachments

• Vader Baggie - Palitoy (Woolies 8-Pack) Front.JPG
    Vader Baggie - Palitoy (Woolies 8-Pack) Front.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 1,040

spoons

Grand Master
It's raining yodas :shock: 8)

Great buys everyone, those baggies look fantastic in the case Pat

Andy, welll done on all your buys but this made me laugh - read an airbrushing thread recently and now all I can see is Ben's airbrushed gimp hand :lol:

palitoyjunky said:
Robstyley said:
Latest couple of additions. The Ben card has a slit bubble and I've put a Ben in it, whole thing £34! The Luke was from Cazza, my first Empire card :D

image.jpg

I just love that revised photo of Ben. Hood up in true Jedi style, correct colour lightsaber in hand, what more could anyone ask 8) 8)

Latest posts

Top Bottom