Fake Baggie Evidence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Marty _Norfleet said:
Hello everyone, I wanted to let the community know about Jeff Glanville and the star wars baggies I bought from him last year. I sent them both in to AFA to be graded, AFA informed me that the figures didn't come in these baggies and I let them inspect the figures. They said that the figures had overlapping paint so they refused to grade them. They sent them back to me and I sent them to CAS.

Hi Marty - 
I received your Boba Fett figure and just examined it. Unfortunately I do have to agree with AFA on their outcome with this piece. It has had paint touch-up at some point in time both on the nose and the belt. It is tough to see with the naked eye but under an 800x microscope it is very clear. I also noticed and believe the rocket has been replaced on this one as well. There are small pry marks on the top of the rocket holder and with the Palitoy Fetts the rocket can be removed since they aren't sonic welded in like the US versions. I've attached a few pics from our scope, take a look at them and I think you'll see the touch-ups for yourself.

Ken

(Jeff Glanville 1/26/17)

Where did I say I would not refund you?
I was not expecting both to have been removed from there baggies as if I were too have these returned to my seller he would not of refunded me being they were both removed that is the point I was making.
As these have deem repaints and reseals by experts I have to take your word for it.
As I'm getting so much flack regards these bloody things I will have to take a hit on these 2 as all my others that have been returned are still in there baggies which are on there way to Steve here at UKG.
Again I'm sorry for this issues but these 2 were my remaining bagies I had for sale as I was keeping the other 2 for own collection.
3 of these have been graded here in the UK so am unsure what has happened to these 2 as these were 2 of the 3 I had that did not come in a mailer box and baggies were not as new looking as these?
As I said please return them and I will refund you so I can close this issues ASAP.
Thanks Jeff

New message from: j10e5f6f6 (2,912)
Hi Marty.
Ok yes I picked them yesterday and both have been opened which I assumed that one was still sealed?.
Obviously as these have both been opened I can not return these to there source but am willing to come to an arrangement .
I would be happy to offer £850 refund today ?
LMK.
Thanks Jeff

boggymn:
Hi Jeff,

I sent you the email you sent me before I sent the pieces to you. I need back the 1300 pounds I paid.

My PayPal address is [email protected]

Regards,
Marty

New message from: j10e5f6f6 (2,912)
Sorry Marty these have been removed from there baggies.
I will not be able to get my refund on them now so £850 is the best I can as that what these would be worth once graded loose.
I can send over that amount today .
Would do £900 That's my final offer.
Sorry for any mis understanding but I'm still unsure of these being reseals as all 6 of the others have been confirmed legit .
I will be taking these 2 to Steve Ward at UKG this week for investigation.
Regards Jeff

Jeff sent me $1080 back out of the $1949 I paid him, I am also short of the grading fees of AFA and CAS. I wanted the community to know that I am not the only one that this has happened to and that there are others that were sold fake baggies as well. His eBay ID name is j10e5f6f6 (2,912) and to prevent getting scammed, make sure you do not buy from Jeff Glanville on eBay or other sites.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
It seems this is not only limited to baggies, but multi packs too:

23972656_1847481618612590_948265392_n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom