Hungarian bootleg Yoda

subzero

Sith Lord
Who would have thought back in the day when these crappy fakes were available to buy, that they would be worth this much one day?? :eek:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAR-WARS-VINTAGE-HUNGARIAN-BOOTLEG-YODA-VERY-RARE-100-COMPLETE-AND-ORIGINAL/401447485600?hash=item5d782280a0:g:rgsAAOSweZJaFxx~

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
I don't think I rate bootlegs for a number of reasons but mainly because they don't mean anything to me from a nostalgia perspective. And I don't think I will ever comprehend the prices they achieve.

subzero

Sith Lord
That's what i'm thinking is surely collectors have a nostalgic attachment to them, and if they don't then i'm just baffled about what makes them want them for such ludicrous prices. :?

And how would collectors even know what's a fake bootleg or not? :lol: surely they'd be easier to fake?, I'd assume they are less 'catalogued' and documented as the originals.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I have never understood bootlegs and why some collect them :? unless they are from and east european country and had them as a kid in the 80s :?
I would never collect bootlegs, but that is just me. I am sure bootlegs collectors think the same about me when they know I collect vintage star wars boxes, moc and cardbacks with old danish price stickers :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom