wow! hoth jackets

poncho

Grand Master
https://www.columbiasportswear.co.uk/starwars?mid=socm&eid=facebook&nid=20171204COLEU_ENCOL_StarWarsEchoBase

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Luke and Leia's are both very good...
Han though, does nothing for me.. wrong colour, wrong shape... tenuous at best; but oddly the most practical/wearable of the lot.

subzero

Sith Lord
Pretty neat, all sold out apparently, I feel the same about the Han jacket, it's okay but the Luke and Leia ones look great.

I too wonder what they were going for... :?

lejackal

Grand Master
Well I've entered the comp to win one, sadly should I win they'll only send a medium which may fit my left or possibly right arm but definitely not both, never mind the bit in the middle :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
Well I've entered the comp to win one, sadly should I win they'll only send a medium which may fit my left or possibly right arm but definitely not both, never mind the bit in the middle :lol:

I wonder if they do an open belly Taun Taun skin. :lol:

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
They were 'only' around £400 a piece... sounds a lot, but Columbia make very good outdoorwear and these are fully featured, so in line with a non-Star Wars version at the same level. You'd pay almost double for a Canada Goose version and a decent Snowboard jacket from someone like Burton or Volcom will run you a similar cost.
I imagine they'll resell on eBay soon enough...

With regard to selling out, I logged on at around 5am yesterday to tempt myself with the Luke jacket, they had Small (my size) and XL left.. 10 minutes late, totally sold out. Kinda glad I hesitated, but kinda disappointed too.. Han had already sold out and Leia had a number of sizes left.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Did anyone pick on up? I too missed out on the online sales but rang their Kensington branch when they opened and they said they had plenty in stock, too bad I'm 100 miles away :evil:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom