"Uncracked Limbs"

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
I have a few PBP figures with the so-called uncracked limb syndrome. They will stiffen up after every significant period packed away. When you "uncrack" them they revert to their normal state which can be tight or loose depending on how much they have been played with in the past.

I wouldn't be surprised if the AFA graded Chewbacca no Coo that you have AJ is a PBP. Can you see the Coo clearly in its acrylic case?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
TheJabbaWookie said:
I wouldn't be surprised if the AFA graded Chewbacca no Coo that you have AJ is a PBP. Can you see the Coo clearly in its acrylic case?

I can clearly see it's UKG not AFA that have graded it. :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
So let me get this straight, UKG get a figure sent in, check it over and know that the limbs are uncracked without moving the limbs?.. but to find out that the limbs are uncracked i'm assuming you need to move the limbs to hear the crack, but then they've been cracked so it can't be graded as uncracked. :lol: :lol:

Am I missing something with this?

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
subzero said:
So let me get this straight, UKG get a figure sent in, check it over and know that the limbs are uncracked without moving the limbs?.. but to find out that the limbs are uncracked i'm assuming you need to move the limbs to hear the crack, but then they've been cracked so it can't be graded as uncracked. :lol: :lol:

Am I missing something with this?

Nail on the head ..... it's just madness

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Sadly it proves grading is all about money, they would put Geisha Face Leia or Disco Boots DSC on the label if some twat paid them to do it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom