So what did you think about star wars VIII ??????

jimmyp

Padawan
This movie was f horrible.

The Leia in space scene was just written by someone who belongs in a mental hospital.

Snoke was the biggest waste of f time ive ever seen.

The Jokes where a joke.

It had a horrible middle section where the audience was supposed to pretend to be invested in Finn and Rose going on a mission that basically meant nothing to the overall mission/battle in the end, with the biggest pay off being, the freed some animals??

Reys parentage was the biggest hoax ive ever seen.

How can Snoke fire someone around the room just by looking at them, connect Rey and Kylo between Galaxys, read their thoughts, literally feel someones feelings... but the guy cant hear a rusty old metal lightsaber rattling like a drain pipe on his metal chair RIGHT NEXT TO HIM!?!?

The slowest fake space chase in history.

They totally butchered Luke's character.

Question for you... If a ship can tear through a star destroyer by going into hyperspace...why did the original trilogy characters need the Death Star plans at all?

Laura Dern WTF!!

Disney are too busy trying to push liberalism onto the masses by hijacking franchises like star wars to push propaganda.

The Original Star Wars had adventure, heart, interesting characters and was good movie making.

The Disney Star Wars has no direction, no vision, crap jokes, crap acting'. and is just poor movie making.

I should have learned my lesson after The Force Awakens -

I refuse to pay for anything Star Wars again.

R.I.P.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Well to put the cat amongst the pigeons I really quite enjoyed it overall :!:

Never ever go into a new SW film with expectations of equaling or topping the OT :!: That will never happen-well certainly not to anyone from our generation 8)

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Really underwhelmed.
It's miles better than the prequels but that's like saying a speeding ticket is better than coming home to find your family have been raped and murdered.
It's got so many issues and flaws. Rogue one was a great film, possibly because it was so dark, TFA was basically just a reworking of ANH. This is new one is just poor. No two ways about it.

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
Hard to work out on here.

I loved the original 3, hated the prequels and then really enjoyed tfa and rogue one.

Are you guys that hated this one, did you like tfa and rogue one?

elcroz

Padawan

Attachments

• BDC06008-B8F0-4DA9-8149-E8D29EEB6B63.jpeg
    BDC06008-B8F0-4DA9-8149-E8D29EEB6B63.jpeg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,129

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
weasel said:
It's miles better than the prequels but that's like saying a speeding ticket is better than coming home to find your family have been raped and murdered.

Good grief that's the funniest analogy if ever heard. I might need to borrow that down the pub this weekend if that's alright.

jimmyp

Padawan
It's actually damaging to watch these new Star Wars films as they are now starting to affect the way you watch and see the originals movies.

I will only watch the original movies and maybe rouge one from now on.

I'm done!! :evil:

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
my mates went and said its really good!

not as good as tfa and rogue one but still good

I trust there judgement aswell so I think i'll like it :)

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
pizzathehutt said:
Are you guys that hated this one, did you like tfa and rogue one?

I like TFA, it is basically just a complete reworking of ANH. It probably benefits from NOT being a prequel, but it's still a decent film.
I think most people on here liked Rogue One. It is dark for a SW/Disney film, all the main characters, the "goodies" anyway, die. It's still a great film though.

Clarkspie&chips said:
weasel said:

Good grief that's the funniest analogy if ever heard. I might need to borrow that down the pub this weekend if that's alright.

No worries. I do have a rather unique way with words.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom