Behold the stupidity of the U grader

lejackal

Grand Master
I know there is s today on Facebook section but this is a whole new level.
Fortunately the owner is very happy with his cut card

Attachments

• 613AF122-6F26-4EFB-8CA3-8DAEB71CED5C.jpeg
    613AF122-6F26-4EFB-8CA3-8DAEB71CED5C.jpeg
    71.9 KB · Views: 764
  • 1E70C2D2-0B10-4C80-95FE-28815AF17CE3.jpeg
    1E70C2D2-0B10-4C80-95FE-28815AF17CE3.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 758

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
robpmarsh said:
Oh ffs......hope she got booted from that group to stop more inane twaddle surfacing
Unfortunately I expect that won't happen, and this post will get buried before someone with more knowledge can educate her, if that's at all possible!
What is a loose graded Anakin worth compared to that cut card, considerably less I would expect.

lejackal

Grand Master
Mini99 said:
robpmarsh said:
Oh ffs......hope she got booted from that group to stop more inane twaddle surfacing
Unfortunately I expect that won't happen, and this post will get buried before someone with more knowledge can educate her, if that's at all possible!
What is a loose graded Anakin worth compared to that cut card, considerably less I would expect.
£60 or so for a U 90 vs probably a grand or two for the cut card :lol:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222734037861
s-l1600.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Thanks, my point exactly.
The problem is that on here she would be "educated" but on FB I don't think that that will be the case, shame. :?

lejackal

Grand Master
Don't get me wrong, people did tell her that she was misguided/misinformed/uneducated/stupid but she didn't seem to get it

Crumm

Padawan
Oh dear.

I never knew people like this existed until a few weeks ago when I started collecting.

Such a shame that someone is prepared to destroy something like that, just because it is not in top condition.

It's not even the fact that a loose Anakin is worth less, to me it is the fact that it is still on the card, regardless of the condition.

Anything still on a card is a treasure, and because of people like this they will become even more scarce. It seems hard enough for the true collectors to preserve the integrity of this hobby with all the repro stuff flying around etc, the last thing it needs is people ripping figures off cards for them to be graded. With a tiny bit of searching Anakin is one of the easiest last 17 pick-ups to get in loose mint condition and at a reasonable price for grading.

Pick up a loose minty to have graded if you must, and leave that one on the card!

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
They should be putting missing notices up on Facebook, looking for the other half. Not talking about U grading it.

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
lejackal said:
Mini99 said:
robpmarsh said:
£60 or so for a U 90 vs probably a grand or two for the cut card :lol:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222734037861
s-l1600.jpg

How does this get a grade of 90 when it looks like some one has tried to pull his left leg off.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom