Latest Acquisitions

lambis500

Padawan
Well done people,some amazing pick ups thanks for sharing!
Special mention to max for the palitoy boba :shock: envious doesn't come close :D :D
Superb..

lejackal

Grand Master
First KayBee item for a while, possibly first this year? Definitely first ever Droids card

Attachments

• EB4EB3D6-4A89-4015-B950-38D92B96E88D.jpeg
    EB4EB3D6-4A89-4015-B950-38D92B96E88D.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 600

lejackal

Grand Master
lambis500 said:
Nice lejackal! Even a reduced kay-bee..
Does this mean more droids cards to come? :D
Just one example will do me, should be more KayBee stickers to come though 8)

lejackal

Grand Master
Clarkspie&chips said:
****ing hell carl you're flying! Get your Christmas bonus early did you!
Cheers Scott, bit of wheeling and dealing covered most of them, plus Dengar was an absolute steal

subzero

Sith Lord
Finished my loose run of trilogo Fett's, and got this neat little display case specially for them, I have all 4 main paint variants now. :)

Painted knee / unpainted dart
Unpainted knee / unpainted dart
Painted knee / painted dart
Unpainted knee / painted dart

DSCF8024_phixr.jpg

DSCF8025_phixr.jpg

Dorsetmark

Jedi Master
Nice set of Fetts
Found this today in random box of badges at market (20p :D )

Attachments

• 68399E4D-7932-4EEA-BB16-1C30D0936678.jpeg
    68399E4D-7932-4EEA-BB16-1C30D0936678.jpeg
    105.9 KB · Views: 961

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
subzero said:
Finished my loose run of trilogo Fett's, and got this neat little display case specially for them, I have all 4 main paint variants now. :)

DSCF8024_phixr.jpg
DSCF8025_phixr.jpg

Well done, they look great together :). Are you aware that the painted knee, unpainted dart version also comes in the same dark yellow paint as the other three you have? I believe (although am happy to be corrected) that the 4 dark yellow paint Fetts are the PBP versions, whereas the lighter yellow paint ones are the tri-logo versions. You appear to have 3 PBP Fetts and one Tri-logo, which is still excellent, so well done!

subzero

Sith Lord
Snaketibe said:
subzero said:

DSCF8024_phixr.jpg
DSCF8025_phixr.jpg

Well done, they look great together :). Are you aware that the painted knee, unpainted dart version also comes in the same dark yellow paint as the other three you have? I believe (although am happy to be corrected) that the 4 dark yellow paint Fetts are the PBP versions, whereas the lighter yellow paint ones are the tri-logo versions. You appear to have 3 PBP Fetts and one Tri-logo, which is still excellent, so well done!

Thanks they look real nice on display. I actually didn't know that about the yellow paint :lol: to be fair I never usually pay attention to what origin the figures are such as PBP Palitoy or Kenner or anybody else, so my knowledge about that is very limited. I just know these are all classed as 'tri Fett's' but I am aware of the fact that not all light Fett's are actually trilogo like a lot of people call them just because it's light ( including myself ). But now I know what these actually are now so thanks! :)

subzero

Sith Lord
lambis500 said:
Loving the way the display looks subzero!
Good stuff :D

Cheers mate, i'd been having half thoughts of separating these Fett's from my main loose collection for a while now and i'm glad I did. :)

Hooch

Jedi Knight
subzero said:
lambis500 said:

Cheers mate, i'd been having half thoughts of separating these Fett's from my main loose collection for a while now and i'm glad I did. :)
A easy and great way to display them, all lined up looks awesome. It wouldn't be that hard to add some LED lighting for them shining up from the feet (giving myself a project idea :) )

subzero

Sith Lord
Hooch said:
subzero said:
lambis500 said:

A easy and great way to display them, all lined up looks awesome. It wouldn't be that hard to add some LED lighting for them shining up from the feet (giving myself a project idea :) )

I actually thought of doing that, maybe something with just a single LED for some ambient lighting and a 9V battery and switch. I'm even thinking about printing out a trilogo logo and sticking it over the back on the inside as a little backdrop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom