Han carbonite 'factory error'

subzero

Sith Lord
Omg I could not stop laughing, apparently the hand seems like a factory error lmao! :lol:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-Last-17-Han-Solo-3-75-Inch-Action-Figure-Factory-Error-Hand/162810481475?hash=item25e842cb43:g:DssAAOSwXrdaN~8B

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Looks like he's got arthritis in his hand from to much monkey spanking. And worn trousers from all the times they been round his ankles. Like something the sellers trying on.

subzero

Sith Lord
Stubbs said:
Looks like he's got arthritis in his hand from to much monkey spanking. And worn trousers from all the times they been round his ankles. Like something the sellers trying on.

:lol:

And he's most likely been up someones ass a good few times judging from the hair loss. :lol:

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Yeah He should have put in his description "the hard paper round variant" might have gained him another £5

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I've forgotten how much work Han Carbonite has done on his upper body, some pumped up chest. Almost looks like a 90's figure.

subzero

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:
I've forgotten how much work Han Carbonite has done on his upper body, some pumped up chest. Almost looks like a 90's figure.

Dammit, now all i'm ever gonna see in my figure display is a jacked up bodybuilder. :lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
subzero said:
theforceuk said:

Dammit, now all i'm ever gonna see in my figure display is a jacked up bodybuilder. :lol:

And that's just your reflection in the glass! :lol: 8)

subzero

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:
subzero said:
theforceuk said:

And that's just your reflection in the glass! :lol: 8)

Ooooh 8)

Well yes that's what I meant haha!! :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
£8.50 winning bid, for the worst beater ever with a hand chewed to bits by a genuine child :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
It's back lol, which lucky devil is gonna snap it up first?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-Last-17-Han-Solo-3-75-Inch-Action-Figure-Factory-Error-Hand/162812733483?hash=item25e865282b:g:DssAAOSwXrdaN~8B

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom