Header image

Doncaster Toy fair 30/12/17

Post details and discuss up-coming or past Star Wars related events.
User avatar
StarWarsFan
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2480
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: Doncaster Toy fair 30/12/17

Postby StarWarsFan » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:51 pm

spoons wrote:Definitely assuming the snow doesn't get bad. I'll be wearing a vintage diecast badge and probably have a couple of my kids in tow.


Ok cool, maybe cya there.

User avatar
peekaygee73
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Posts: 780
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:56 pm

Re: Doncaster Toy fair 30/12/17

Postby peekaygee73 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:23 pm

We ended up not going today - we'd planned to be down in Finningley but that fell through. So, how was it guys?

User avatar
StarWarsFan
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2480
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: Doncaster Toy fair 30/12/17

Postby StarWarsFan » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:46 pm

peekaygee73 wrote:We ended up not going today - we'd planned to be down in Finningley but that fell through. So, how was it guys?


Personally I had a really good time got some nice things.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
StarWarsFan
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2480
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: Doncaster Toy fair 30/12/17

Postby StarWarsFan » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:35 pm

Only issue was some arsehole was selling a painted blue snag and painted dianoga trying to pass off as real.

User avatar
spoons
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 7760
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:01 am
Contact:

Re: Doncaster Toy fair 30/12/17

Postby spoons » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:27 pm

You were busy! Nothing vintage for me but did see a lovely Palitoy walrusman and bought an action man towable gun.

Picked up more stuff for my family than me, came back with sylvannians and a set of plush Monkees :mrgreen:
http://www.vintagestarwarsdiecast.co.uk for all your vintage die cast needs

User avatar
StarWarsFan
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2480
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: Doncaster Toy fair 30/12/17

Postby StarWarsFan » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:39 pm

spoons wrote:You were busy! Nothing vintage for me but did see a lovely Palitoy walrusman and bought an action man towable gun.

Picked up more stuff for my family than me, came back with sylvannians and a set of plush Monkees :mrgreen:


Thanks, hope you had a good time. What time did you get there?

User avatar
coomber75
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1802
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:13 pm

Re: Doncaster Toy fair 30/12/17

Postby coomber75 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:31 pm

nice haul

User avatar
spoons
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 7760
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:01 am
Contact:

Re: Doncaster Toy fair 30/12/17

Postby spoons » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:18 am

StarWarsFan wrote:
spoons wrote:You were busy! Nothing vintage for me but did see a lovely Palitoy walrusman and bought an action man towable gun.

Picked up more stuff for my family than me, came back with sylvannians and a set of plush Monkees :mrgreen:


Thanks, hope you had a good time. What time did you get there?


Arrived just before 12 and left around 1
http://www.vintagestarwarsdiecast.co.uk for all your vintage die cast needs

User avatar
StarWarsFan
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2480
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: Doncaster Toy fair 30/12/17

Postby StarWarsFan » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:37 am

coomber75 wrote:nice haul


Thanks

User avatar
StarWarsFan
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2480
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: Doncaster Toy fair 30/12/17

Postby StarWarsFan » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:37 am

spoons wrote:
StarWarsFan wrote:
spoons wrote:You were busy! Nothing vintage for me but did see a lovely Palitoy walrusman and bought an action man towable gun.

Picked up more stuff for my family than me, came back with sylvannians and a set of plush Monkees :mrgreen:


Thanks, hope you had a good time. What time did you get there?


Arrived just before 12 and left around 1


fair enough was an early bird was there for 7.30

User avatar
spoons
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 7760
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:01 am
Contact:

Re: Doncaster Toy fair 30/12/17

Postby spoons » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:45 am

That is keen! Didn’t even know it opened that early
http://www.vintagestarwarsdiecast.co.uk for all your vintage die cast needs

User avatar
StarWarsFan
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2480
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: Doncaster Toy fair 30/12/17

Postby StarWarsFan » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:54 am

spoons wrote:That is keen! Didn’t even know it opened that early


Yep couldn't wait, its worth it going in early costs a bit more but best way to get all the good stuff.

Stuart Skinner
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2089
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:31 pm

Re: Doncaster Toy fair 30/12/17

Postby Stuart Skinner » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:09 am

spoons wrote: set of plush Monkees :mrgreen:



Plush Monkees, as in the group The Monkees?????
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/star-wars-vintage-rebellion/id1001257470?mt=2

User avatar
Mini99
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1902
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:43 pm

Re: Doncaster Toy fair 30/12/17

Postby Mini99 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:45 pm

StarWarsFan wrote:
spoons wrote:That is keen! Didn’t even know it opened that early


Yep couldn't wait, its worth it going in early costs a bit more but best way to get all the good stuff.

It was certainly worth getting there early, you did well, congratulations.

User avatar
StarWarsFan
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2480
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: Doncaster Toy fair 30/12/17

Postby StarWarsFan » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:13 pm

Mini99 wrote:
StarWarsFan wrote:
spoons wrote:That is keen! Didn’t even know it opened that early


Yep couldn't wait, its worth it going in early costs a bit more but best way to get all the good stuff.

It was certainly worth getting there early, you did well, congratulations.


Thanks mate.


Return to “Star Wars Events”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron