Latest Acquisitions

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
subzero said:
Snaketibe said:
subzero said:
Lol delivery no.3 today, door has not stopped ringing.

After a tip-off from someone on my last tri Fett post ( thank you ) I was made aware I only had 4 out of the 5 main light Fett variants, so very happy to add the final PBP to complete the set, the painted knee / unpainted dart second from farthest right, sorry the lighting is awful in this pic...
You're welcome. Does that mean I get a commission? ;-)

Ahh it was you!, I couldn't be bothered to check back through the thread out of laziness. :lol:

I have a beater mini-rig covered in dust if you want it? :lol:
I don't collect mini-rigs thanks, but I could always add the dust to the collection on my shelves :lol:

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Latest 2 to arrive via Mr Sanderson! Cards a bit wavy but am and I was trying to stay offerless, but these are too cool!

F2C3A656-D13D-4BA7-9908-A8D6DD3A180C.jpeg

EAFD7978-D4B4-4DD0-BB5C-3E7E058F6DC0.jpeg

46C3E941-1DA6-4289-9DC2-17500700BB1A.jpeg

B13B05A7-3D6A-4831-88A1-EB328A0E6FAC.jpeg

Loving the match Montgomery Ward price tags on the back!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
They are really nice, I need both of those.
Rarely see price labels on the backs of cards, I could live with that.
Congratulations.

subzero

Sith Lord
Love the Stormie and Bossk, very nice condition and nice and clean.

Just got my latest figure, the last of which I bought with the 20% off ebay code the other week. 8)

DSCF8087_phixr.jpg

coomber75

Sith Lord
Arghhhh why did I miss that code... The elusive moc potf han could have been mine!! Lovely bosk great figure!

subzero

Sith Lord
coomber75 said:
Love the potf cards have them all except han anakin and yak.. What's a fair price of. A han any ideas?

Sorry just realised I missed this comment before lol.

From what iv'e seen on previous ebay prices a POTF Han goes for around £300 max, but you'd prob get lucky and be able to get one for £250 or less.

I'm sure you'll be looking out for an ebay code though from now on so you should be fine. :)

Jez

Sith Lord
Holy Crap, so my last Latest Acquisitions update was at the end of November!! Since then we've had FF, SS and Xmas :eek:
Lets see what you've been buying then :D

Page 2171
Richard: Mate i'm so chuffed for you. To finally get the Tie Bomber you've been after, bravo mate. Well done.
Kieatky: Dude, thats a great boxed B Wing, talk about mint! Congrats.
Iain: Wow mate, a Ledy MOC Yoda! Very cool.
Cardbackkid: Loving the 12" line Fett. I very nearly bought a Luke at FF with the plan to slowly get the accessories as well.
Subzero: Awesome looking Tri Logo Chewbacca, congrats mate.
Lejackal: Thats a lovely gesture from Simon. He's not all bad! Great Dave Prowse autograph.
Michael Sith: Dude thats a cracking mini haul of bargain carded/opened figures. At those prices you simply can't go wrong.

Page 2172
Lejackal: Mate thats a great looking Dengar Tri Logo, very nice.
coomber75: A blind auction?? Yo've done well there with those bad boys. Great score on the R2. Oh plus the Imperial Cruiser!
Kieatky: Cool getting both Jabba's Dungeon sets. Best of luck with the figure hunt!
clarkspie&chips: Maaaaaaaate, i was so close on getting that Luke MOC. Binary sunset Sun faded but it really didn't matter. So iconic. Plus that VHS store display is killer, bloody love it!

Page 2173
RobPMarsh: And what a beauty she is! Congrats mate, that Canadian Leia fits perfectly with your focus!
MaxF: Wow oh wow, Merry Christmas. Mate thats a great 41Bk Fett to go with your other Palitoy, well done mate. Chuffed for you!
Greedole: I don't believe we've had the pleasure. What an extraordinary post. Cracking photos of those heads.

Page 2174
Lejackal: Mate you've been on fire. Congrats on the awesome Droids A-Wing Pilot.

Page 2175
Subzero: Dude you've totally rocked that. The Tri Logo Fett line up is fantastic. Well done.
DorsetMark: Great 20p find that badge mate.
Seahawks: Great to see you posting your purchases bro. Cracking play doh sets mate, i love all 3.

Page 2176
Maxf: Mate your Palitoy run is coming on leaps and bounds. They look great. Loving the AT AT Driver the most.
Chipsteak: Loving the Geoff Love love. Fantastic.
DB94: Merry Christmas. Your daughter has done well! Great looking Luke and Ben mate. Good work with the Falcon arm and training ball to boot!
Lejackal: Sweet X-Wing and LXW mini haul. What was the mistake with the Droids A-Wing, i thought he was great!
Plastikheld: Wow, completing 2 great runs! Thats awesome. I loved completing my Luke run, i doubt i'll do it again but never say never. The first 12 run is brilliant!

Page 2177
Mini99: Two great POTF MOCs. Love the Luke and Land with the oh so special weapon!
Coomber75: Wow, what great armies you've built! That takes some doing!
Subzero: Mate you've done well there! Congrats on the VCJ, something i really want to add to my collection myself! Also nice one with the 2 MOCs, Han and Anakin, congrats.
EddJedi: Mate your LXW focus is very cool. Congrats on adding the 70 B to the C. You've just made me head over to trilogo.info to check which was which!

Page 2178
Quote from earlier: Subzero: Dude you've totally rocked that. The Tri Logo Fett line up is fantastic. Well done. // I had no idea about the PBP. Nice one on adding that to the mix!
Roundster: Loving the 48 back offer cards! Both those are cracking, well done!
Subzero: Congrats on what may well be one of the mintiest Leias i've seen, gorgeous.
Apack7229: Well done on the Fett card back. Nice one.

Some awesome pieces being added on this ever excellent thread lads. I must say i was expecting to see more. Lots of stuff purchased as FF and not shown here. I appreciate that SS has a separate thread but i was expecting a tad more.
Having said that, it has been a flipping crazy time of the year for everyone. FF, Episode 8, Xmas, New Years etc so on reflection maybe we're all to busy :lol:
After all, i came home from FF with a nice haul and haven't posted any photos yet. Maybe get chance at the weekend :lol:

kieatky

Jedi Master
Love the ROTJ carded figures and the Fett card back is great :D

My latest arrival today, a bit of Tri Logo Ewokiness :lol:. Don't tend to see that many of these around which is a shame because the box design is beautiful, far better than the Kenner / Bi Logo ones.

Attachments

• IMG_4034.jpg
    IMG_4034.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 759

subzero

Sith Lord
Thanks for the kind words Jez, hope you've enjoyed looking.

That Ewok Village is sweet, just pretend it's a wooden Ewok Death Star and it will be badass! 8) :lol:

Hooch

Jedi Knight
Nice village kieatky and I agree, the Trilogo looks so much cooler than the other releases

I have had these 2 for a little while but finally got around to taking some pics
Sealed Euro release Fire Cart
003548.JPG

Ewoks lunchbox to go with the Rotj I already had
002607.JPG

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
kieatky said:
... which is a shame because the box design is beautiful, far better than the Kenner / Bi Logo ones.
Definately!!! Blue Sky over Endor.

@roundster: don't know why, but I love those cards with NN offer. They look vintage as ****. Congrats!
@apack7229: jealous on that cb. Just great!

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
I don't post much opinion on this thread anymore. But everyday I see amazing things. Hardly anything I wouldn't love to have in my own collection.

Here are some lovely new additions. The Walrus Nan is about as close as I can get to a trilogo with the bubble. I live the multi offer on the ERG as well. Thinking of putting a long term production run of this figure.

Attachments

• 65C971CC-0C9C-47AE-8984-0CA47E15CA82.jpeg
    65C971CC-0C9C-47AE-8984-0CA47E15CA82.jpeg
    106.8 KB · Views: 1,011

subzero

Sith Lord
Sweet MOC's, love the Royal Guard that's always been one of my faves.

Is the Walrus Man the trilogo hybrid with the reverse logo?.. I seen one of those for sale on ebay not long back.

spoons

Grand Master
Nearly 10 pages of catch up for me - all fantasitc buys!

Special mentions for coomber's DC Cruiser - a beauty! Plastikhelds run of lukes, they look great together as do subzeros Tri Fetts
and Max must be rivaling Gary now, are there any Palitoys left?
Carl's X-wings are fantastically displayed and Edd's pilots are also beauties.
Kieatky keeps adding some special items - love those dungeons, and Roundsters ROTJs are very minty - but where's lobot?

Saying all that my favourite is Rob Marsh's Canadian Leia, fantastic!

Not a lot new for me recently but did pick up this X-Wing of Jason at FF, and this landspeeder was from SS - both now feature on the website

loosexwing.jpg
looselandspeeder.jpg

apack7229

Sith Lord
Just got one of my birthday presents in today. Saw this and thought it was pretty cool.

Attachments

• 6207334E-FCF3-46AB-BE67-1373345D928F.jpeg
    6207334E-FCF3-46AB-BE67-1373345D928F.jpeg
    157.6 KB · Views: 974
  • B0489F60-E0B7-4260-BCCD-C9CD09FAC242.jpeg
    B0489F60-E0B7-4260-BCCD-C9CD09FAC242.jpeg
    123.7 KB · Views: 971
  • 6B281C8C-2DFA-4AE0-BF04-89FE87C9E0EC.jpeg
    6B281C8C-2DFA-4AE0-BF04-89FE87C9E0EC.jpeg
    126.1 KB · Views: 969

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
apack7229 said:
Just got one of my birthday presents in today. Saw this and thought it was pretty cool.
Oh, that's really special!
What a fantastic piece of Star Wars memorabilia.
"Rank of Colonel Galactic Empire" absolute magic.
Great item.

Latest posts

Top Bottom