Happy New year. My new blog at www.retrotoyinfo.co.uk

retrotoyinfo

Padawan
Hi All,

I love Star Wars, the history of Kenner and other Kenner toys from the 1970s and 1980s. I recently started a new blog http://www.retrotoyinfo.co.uk

The pictures used in the blog were all taken by me from toys in my personal collection.

I have collected Star wars toys for over 20 years and created the blog simply because I am so interested in Kenner and Star Wars toys.

Be interested to hear any comments. I have made a start and posted 5 posts on it in the last couple of weeks.

Happy new year

Alex

retrotoyinfo

Padawan
kieatky said:
Love the old Kenner commercials, don't think I've seen the Rebo band one before so thanks for sharing :D

Thanks, I've added a couple of 1977 TV commercials for the early bird set and action figures

retrotoyinfo

Padawan
Thanks for the comments. I will make regular posts. Some of the topics will be the POTF series, AFA graded cards and the ESB 12" Action Figures. I also like to focus on the more obscure toys, so expect to see a post about Yoda hand puppet soon!

There will also be some other toy lines such as Indiana Jones, Tron and the A-Team.

If you register or subscribe on the site, you can be informed by email when a new post is made.

retrotoyinfo

Padawan
Happy new year to everyone.

Check out my new's year days post on the Star wars 3-Position Rifle and the ESB Electronic Laser Rifle at www.retrotoyinfo.co.uk

Alex

retrotoyinfo

Padawan
Hi All,

Someone from the forum suggested I post my blog link here.

I love Star Wars, the history of Kenner toys and other toys from the 1970s and 1980s. I recently started a new blog http://www.retrotoyinfo.co.uk

Most of the pictures used in the blog were taken by me from toys in my personal collection. I have also videos showing TV adverts etc

I have collected Star wars and TV show related toys for over 20 years and created the blog simply because I am so interested in Kenner and Star Wars toys.

Be interested to hear any comments. I have made a start and posted 7 posts on it in the last couple of weeks.

Happy new year

Alex

retrotoyinfo

Padawan
Hi All,

I created a new post on the 1984 Imperial Shuttle vehicle at www.retrotoyinfo.co.uk. I love this toy. The post took me a while as I wanted to reference as many catalogs as possible, as well as explain all the International versions. The original Kenner TV advert is viewable too.

Alex

retrotoyinfo

Padawan
Thanks for the comments. Check out my new post on the Star Wars vintage diecast vehicles.

I was going to include the ESB diecast vehicles, but the post kept growing. I will cover those in a future post.

http://retrotoyinfo.co.uk/index.php/tag/diecast/

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom