• IG-88

Votes: 40 66.7%
  • Prune Face

Votes: 9 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
The final group before Sunday involves the man wearing the best disco suit in town, its the awesome greenness of Greedo. OOOHHH He's so lovely!
Greedo was appallingly defeated in the second round to TIE Pilot in 2014, and then in 2015 the forums members saw fit to help Yoda defeat him in the second round, surely the masses would get it right in 2016, but oh no, a group exit to the Hoth Stormie :eek: 2017 saw the forum get it wrong all over again as Greedo fell at the group stage as people opted for R2-D2 and Luke X-Wing Pilot instead. Incredible, bad judgement from everyone consistently.

This year he will need to contest the group with two last 17 figures, Imperial Dignitary will surely not cause an issue having never cleared the group stage and Lando general Pilot has only ever cleared this round once before also.

IG-88 will most probably cause most issues as he has cleared the group stage every year except 2014. Although his knockout skills haven't seen him progress past round 2 as he was eliminated in 2015 by Luke farmboy, 2016 by Sand People and 2017 to Luke Jedi Knight.

Nien Nunb might fancy a shot in this group although hes never cleared the groups before but then again nor has Prune Face. Let the battle commence.

PLEASE SELECT THREE

VOTING CLOSES SUNDAY 7th 7.40pm

Group I.jpg

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
elcroz said:
Go on, where are the two who voted Imperial Dignitary?

It's up to 4 votes for Imperial Dignitary now.

RUSSIAN HACKERS!!!!! IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THEY FOUND US!!!!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Bonsai_Tree_Ent said:
elcroz said:
Go on, where are the two who voted Imperial Dignitary?

It's up to 4 votes for Imperial Dignitary now.

RUSSIAN HACKERS!!!!! IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THEY FOUND US!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I can't think of any other explanation!

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Well well well, happy days, Greedo smashes the group and the pretty consistent group stage qualifier IG-88 makes it through once again and in pretty good style ready for Thursdays 2nd round draw.

Latest posts

Top Bottom