SW 20 or 21 Back - where do you go for yours?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Jez said:
I've just posted my 21 Back Luke Skywalker X Wing Pilot on Jabbas Palace with a £1 starting bid. Auction with no reserve ends on Monday night.
It's a lovely MOC.
Have you got a link Jez?
Ta
Thanks Carl, just seen your post. :oops:

Jez

Sith Lord
Thanks for the link Carl mate.
Cheers lads, yeah he's a nice one. Not sure what it'll go for. It may stall where it is. Whatever happens I'm sure the winner will be happy.
Any Qs just ask.

Jez

Sith Lord
I've thinned down my Luke X Wing collection a bit in order to free up funds to purchase some other MOCS. It occurred to me a few months ago that after selling all of my non LXW MOCs at the end of 2016 to help purchase my house, I miss them. My collection became too well, um, orange. So I decided that in order to get some variety back in my life I'd sell some Lukes.

At FF I purchased a lovely graded Palitoy 20 Bk LXW (which is been saving for all year) hence why this chap can go.

My Lukes still look nice but thankfully I've got some other pieces now to dilute the orange.

Selling the Kenner 21 will give me funds to reinvest into a different MOC.

Attachments

• 0CA5BE91-C60B-42D8-9A63-481515C247F0.jpeg
    0CA5BE91-C60B-42D8-9A63-481515C247F0.jpeg
    207.8 KB · Views: 499

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Jez said:
I've thinned down my Luke X Wing collection a bit in order to free up funds to purchase some other MOCS. It occurred to me a few months ago that after selling all of my non LXW MOCs at the end of 2016 to help purchase my house, I miss them. My collection became too well, um, orange. So I decided that in order to get some variety back in my life I'd sell some Lukes.

At FF I purchased a lovely graded Palitoy 20 Bk LXW (which is been saving for all year) hence why this chap can go.

My Lukes still look nice but thankfully I've got some other pieces now to dilute the orange.

Lovely Palitoy Greedo. Great choice for the front card of the display.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Jez said:

Greedo is a great card to have at the front, is that a RoTJ proof on the right?

Jez

Sith Lord
Thanks guys. The Greedo cost me £45 in November. It's a partially opened bubble which allows the figure to be removed but it displays great. The Leia Hoth is the same. Both with original figures and weapons, in fact the Leia weapon is still originally taped to the bubble.
Bargain.

The proof is a Revenge not Return.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Sorry Jez couldn't see the card, really nice item, I would teally like one of these, but they don't come up nowadays.
You still have a nice collection of LXW on the lower shelf.
Looks like the auction on Jabba's is doing well, good luck, any idea what you will do with the funds?

Jez

Sith Lord
I'm keeping my options open.
I definitely want to get an ESB Luke Skywalker again though

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom