• Princess Leia (Hoth Outfit)

Votes: 32 58.2%
  • C-3P0 with Removeable Limbs

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
It's Super Sunday with an extra group being listed today. Over the course of this fine Sunday you will get four groupings to vote on as three more end. The final three groups of this opening round will then be listed on Tuesday. So make sure you check back over the course of the day to get your votes in, especially Group M which looks like a toughie.

As for this group it's totally the opposite, an uninspiring bunch of figures, not a single one of these figures has ever cleared the group stage in previous competitions, massive group on that basis for all of them as two will definitely proceed and see what they can do in the straight knockouts.

PLEASE SELECT THREE

VOTING CLOSES TUESDAY 9.30am

Group J.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Difficult to believe that Leia Hoth has never made it out of the group stage, suspect she will this year.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
subzero said:
Leia Hoth, one of my favourite figures as a kid.
So many's favourite, but still in 4th!
Surly she is more popular than loose limbs "Golden Rod"?

subzero

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
subzero said:
Leia Hoth, one of my favourite figures as a kid.
So many's favourite, but still in 4th!
Surly she is more popular than loose limbs "Golden Rod"?

Haha i'm actually shocked by 3PO being in the lead, Leia Hoth and Han Hoth both look way better imo.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Golden Rod gets my first vote; I loved it when he came out and you could actually pull him apart!!!
Han Trench is a cool figure, I guess Leia Hoth gets a vote too... My favourite 'real Leia', but not really my favourite Leia figure though...

MarkG

Jedi Master
3PO gets my top vote too, purely for the play apart feature. Han and Leia come 2nd and 3rd. The rest just don't have it for me.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
In this pretty poor grouping, Leia hoth after a slow start does come through and take top spot, with Removeable Limb Threepio picking up the second qualification place. I'm sure many would love to get drawn this Threepio in the next stage

Latest posts

Top Bottom