• Han Solo (Hoth Outfit)

Votes: 37 64.9%
  • Princess Leia Organa

Votes: 42 73.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Group H sees the final former champion to compete in the opening round, our beloved Princess, the defending champion. Victorious in 2017 so soon after the death of Carrie Fisher, maybe this was why she won, looking at the previous three years, 2016 she reached the third round losing to eventual winner ERG, 2015 saw a group stage exit and 2014 saw a second round exit. She has progressed previously, and that is because this is an awesome figure, come on Princess, I believe in you.

She will have to get past a double dose of Ewok magic if she is to retain her title, although both Wicket and Warok shouldn't serve up to much of a problem as neither have cleared the group stage before.

Han Hoth will probably be the main competition for the top spot, group stage elimination in 2014 was followed by a group stage exit in 2015 :( in 2016 though he stepped up to the plate, going all the way to the quarter final before losing to Hoth Stormtrooper, 2017 saw him drawn into a tough group, missing out on progression due to Tusken and Farmboy getting to the knockouts ahead of him.

Walrus Man will certainly be getting one of my votes, my love of the Cantina Aliens is obvious when you see how sharp this bum face figure is. Forum clearly doesn't agree with me though as he has never cleared the group stage and in actual fact hasn't even come close.

The final figure is a beaut too, with his skirt Klaatu is a great goon, but without much love as he is yet another without any history beyond the groupings.

PLEASE SELECT THREE

VOTING WILL CLOSE SUNDAY 7th at 7.30PM

Group H.jpg

hellhippie

Jedi Master
like everyone i voted for the almighty walrusman . we should be wearing him around our necks like crosses !!

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Defending Champion Princess Leia is the first defending champion to clear this round when defending the title, could be a sign. Han Hoth storms through to with a well deserved runners up spot.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Defending Champion Princess Leia is the first defending champion to clear this round when defending the title, could be a sign. Han Hoth storms through to with a well deserved runners up spot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom