SWTOTW, Week 1, 2018, Part 2/2 Power Droid

subzero

Sith Lord
Love the cardback image and colours, I still get flashbacks from missing out on a ROTJ MOC for £50 on ebay a few months back. :( :( :(

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Here are my Power Droids. I'm always going to be fond of any of the first 20 figures as they hold so many happy childhood memories for me :)

Power Droid - 01.jpg

Power Droid - 02.jpg

And here's a humble reseal, but I still like it :)

Power Droid - 03.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
theforceuk said:
Pomse2001 said:
theforceuk said:
Cool thread Lars and great idea, loving the pictures. :)

Thanks mate, I am glad that you like it. You are welcome to share your Power Droids with the rest of us in this thread :wink:

I would upload some pictures Lars but since the photobucket cock up I'm not sure how to with internet explorer or the iPad. :oops:
Assuming that you have the picture stored on the I-Pad you are using, look below the text box there are some tabs, the right one is titled "attachments" click this and then select the picture from your photo library.
Then once the file has uploaded, click the preview to see that the picture has loaded the correct way round, and then select submit as nirmal.
Hope that this helps.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Pomse2001 said:
theforceuk said:
Cool thread Lars and great idea, loving the pictures. :)

Thanks mate, I am glad that you like it. You are welcome to share your Power Droids with the rest of us in this thread :wink:

I would upload some pictures Lars but since the photobucket cock up I'm not sure how to with internet explorer or the iPad. :oops:

I you choose to use google chrome then you can get it all to work again, see the link http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=34778

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
Love the cardback image and colours, I still get flashbacks from missing out on a ROTJ MOC for £50 on ebay a few months back. :( :( :(

Sorry to hear about that mate, I am sure that every members on the forum have flashbacks from missing out a great deal :wink: Even I have missed some great deals and have flashbacks :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Here are my Power Droids. I'm always going to be fond of any of the first 20 figures as they hold so many happy childhood memories for me :)

Power Droid - 01.jpg
Power Droid - 02.jpg

Power Droid - 03.jpg

Beautiful power droid collection you have. I love that palitoy reseal 8)

subzero

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:

Sorry to hear about that mate, I am sure that every members on the forum have flashbacks from missing out a great deal :wink: Even I have missed some great deals and have flashbacks :lol:

This is me having the Power Droid flashback :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8vDSsoot7E

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:

This is me having the Power Droid flashback :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8vDSsoot7E

I am not a member on youtube, I can't see it :(

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Thanks Mini99, easy when you know how! :oops: :lol:

Here's my Power Droid run couple of loose and a 20 Back-G. Also a General Mills MOC which was one of my first MOC purchases back in 1999. Badly faded unfortunately from those early years, but still love it even thou it may be a TT. Never plan on selling it so not sure I want to know. :)

Attachments

• 3269C97A-F053-4FC7-9AAB-024075EB0915.jpeg
    3269C97A-F053-4FC7-9AAB-024075EB0915.jpeg
    120.4 KB · Views: 1,100
  • 04FC622D-A513-4D0B-9063-C1CABE670A69.jpeg
    04FC622D-A513-4D0B-9063-C1CABE670A69.jpeg
    146.8 KB · Views: 1,101

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
No problem, a pleasure.
Nice SW 20 backs there, I really like the Boba offer on these cards.
I have never seen a card stripped of all the red pigment before, I assume sunlight did this?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:
No problem, a pleasure.
I have never seen a card stripped of all the red pigment before, I assume sunlight did this?

Yeah love the 20 backs with the Boba Fett offer, would like to get the first 12 on those cards as well one day.

Yeah the fading happened when I lived in St Ives and worked most evenings or was out on the town. Although was in a north facing room with curtains, in the summer the sun bleached it in the evenings. The thing is I didn't notice it happening at the time because it was gradual and I never saw the sun shining on it. :cry:

Thanks again for tech help. :)

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
When I was 3 my parents sat me down and explained to me I will be having a little brother. As a treat and I suppose because I was no longer their only child, they gave me this

IMG_1207.JPG

I was so thrilled with it I named my brother power droid for the whole of my mums pregnancy. :)

This really is the most special piece in my whole collection and I'd get rid of everything before I parted with him.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Thanks Mini99, easy when you know how! :oops: :lol:

Here's my Power Droid run couple of loose and a 20 Back-G. Also a General Mills MOC which was one of my first MOC purchases back in 1999. Badly faded unfortunately from those early years, but still love it even thou it may be a TT. Never plan on selling it so not sure I want to know. :)

Wow some great moc you have 8) I love them especially the german moc 8) I think this is the first time I have seen a German Power Droid cardback :wink: I totally understand that you do not want to know if it is a TT :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mini99 said:
No problem, a pleasure.

I have seen some tri-logo moc that also was faded a lot, I think it is sunlight :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Clarkspie&chips said:
When I was 3 my parents sat me down and explained to me I will be having a little brother. As a treat and I suppose because I was no longer their only child, they gave me this

IMG_1207.JPG

I was so thrilled with it I named my brother power droid for the whole of my mums pregnancy. :)

This really is the most special piece in my whole collection and I'd get rid of everything before I parted with him.

Great story about you mom and brother and a great special piece you have :D

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
I love that the little fella's been chosen so early on for this, he's absolutely one of my favourite figures. Great to see so many different MOC pictures, but this thread really needs Frank!

Here's my 21-b Kenner MOC.

pd.jpg

Palifan

Sith Lord
Snaketibe said:

Power Droid - 01.jpg
Power Droid - 02.jpg

Power Droid - 03.jpg

That's a cracking reseal and I also love the faded moc that theforceuk posted for some reason, he looks like he's in a heavy smoke environment!

Ian

Pomse2001

Grand Master
peekaygee73 said:
I love that the little fella's been chosen so early on for this, he's absolutely one of my favourite figures. Great to see so many different MOC pictures, but this thread really needs Frank!

Here's my 21-b Kenner MOC.

pd.jpg

I agree we need Frank :D I hope he will join the thread :D But I must say what an awesome moc that you have, thanks for sharing that moc 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom